Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of discussion about the possibility of McCollum going d1 if nw wins the national championship...no idea the likelihood of a good d1 opportunity being presented or not, but is there really any question (and all due respect to a very good west texas team) as to whether nw Missouri wins another championship or not? Would anyone really bet against nw Missouri in this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
      We talk about Mac, but with the ease of transferring today, sometimes I wonder if Trevor would consider trying moving up. There really isn't a single thing left for him to accomplish at this level. I hope it's not even remotely a thought for him, but you sure couldn't blame him for wanting to do it. He would definitely get some strong offers.
      I would think Ryan Hawkin's decision to return next year would have already involved a talk he had with the rest of the team about next season. Certainly, his talk with Trevor Hudgins would have been a big part of that talk..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

I was told that it was a high ankle sprain. I don't know if that's official though, or if they ever announced it. Sounded like he is done either way, but if that is what it is, it is certainly great news!
        That would've been my second guess but the way he came down on that leg and the limited view of Dr. Harr examining him had me thinking it was going to be bad. So that is certainly good news. Unfortunate that he got hurt at all. He was playing extremely well.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

They do play pretty. Their efficiency is almost unbelievable.
          What's the O/U during the telecast for the announcers using the word efficient/efficiency when talking about NW?
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

That would've been my second guess but the way he came down on that leg and the limited view of Dr. Harr examining him had me thinking it was going to be bad. So that is certainly good news. Unfortunate that he got hurt at all. He was playing extremely well.

Comment

• Comment

• Grant and Murray might be the best duo we've seen this year. Hudgins and Bernard will have their hands full with those 2 and they definitely need to stay out of foul trouble.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

What's the O/U during the telecast for the announcers using the word efficient/efficiency when talking about NW?

Ben's teams have always been the best drilled players that I've ever seen.. The way they move the ball is really jaw dropping smooth. As a Mules fan I hate them, but I can't force myself to look away...lol

GO BEARCATS (by 15)

Comment

• Alexander is dressed out for the championship game.
                    https://twitter.com/byjonwalker/stat...078892547?s=21

Comment

Comment

• [QUOTE=BearcatMediaStudent1;n572367]Alexander is dressed out for the championship game.
                        [url]

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• I did not realize how small WTAMU was on Thursday, Bernard's two quick fouls will make it more fair

Comment

• tom brown loves to yell at the officials. I'm sure that he learned that from mike leaf. I wonder if leaf also taught him how to diddle his players? Just the winona way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X