Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern State Wolves 2021-2022

Welp...we're on to next season.

Wolves have added their fourth commit (one is a very gifted walk on who is also playing football) in Andrew Bergan.

Thrilled he is coming home and looking forward to seeing what he can do.

Here is his highlights through his junior year of HS.

https://youtu.be/_ekNJod1bsA

The old me would have been incredibly depressed with the recent exodus of players and I still am kind of sad because of what could have been. But it's their life and they choose their own paths. I could make arguments for and against but it doesn't matter.

We have some pretty good talent coming in and I have no doubts there will be atleast a couple more. I have no knowledge but players on the bench weren't all Saul's guys and therefore could be replaced. Even if they stay however, as Saul said on radio, it isnt like they weren't planning for the likelihood of these guys leaving. Recruiting never stops.

Looking forward to a new era with some vets still here and some guys I thought should have played more that will finally get that time.
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 04-07-2021, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

By nsu high standards they still need a couple more guys to make it another fun one....in my very biased opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

By nsu high standards they still need a couple more guys to make it another fun one....in my very biased opinion.
            Windshield, not the rearview mirror my friend.

Comment

Now six. Colin Rentz from Dell Rapids has joined as a non-scholarship player. Six foot gaurd will bring down the average height of the class but very productive player.

Comment

6? Does that include Devon Brooke from Arizona, whom went on a mission trip this year?
                https://mobile.twitter.com/EVision_A...94456465977345

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Now six. Colin Rentz from Dell Rapids has joined as a non-scholarship player. Six foot gaurd will bring down the average height of the class but very productive player.
                  Oh that's right, I forgot about the dual sport football player from Alabama. Hopefully some of these guys are able to contribute next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                    6? Does that include Devon Brooke from Arizona, whom went on a mission trip this year?
                    https://mobile.twitter.com/EVision_A...94456465977345
                    I was including Bryson Clague who is doing football and hoops.

It was my understanding that Devon had two years on mission but (at the time) still intended on attending Northern after.

Comment

Comment

There it is. Sam Masten has committed to the Wolves. The 6'2" gaurd will transfer from Northern Colorado. In HS he was the Mr. Basketball and Gatorade player of the year in the state of Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                          There it is. Sam Masten has committed to the Wolves. The 6'2" gaurd will transfer from Northern Colorado. In HS he was the Mr. Basketball and Gatorade player of the year in the state of Colorado.
                          Should be interesting to see how his game transfers to the D2 level. Last year at UNC he shot 35% from the field, 29% from three, and 52% from the free throw line in 16 minutes per game with 14 assists and 24 turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Should be interesting to see how his game transfers to the D2 level. Last year at UNC he shot 35% from the field, 29% from three, and 52% from the free throw line in 16 minutes per game with 14 assists and 24 turnovers.

Comment

It looks like Max Nielson and Jalen Robinson are latest Wolves to enter the transfer portal. The last I heard, we'll have at least 11 new players on the roster next fall. So, are there only 7 returning players from this year's roster (Belka, Bergan, Reede, Busch, Holt, Terhark and Rohrbach)?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X