Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSC transfers ?

I heard Sunday that 4 WSC women are in the portal? Is that true? Are any men Transferring?

I am not sure about the women, but I have heard that all the men's team will be back next year, including the seniors.

Comment

That is good! This might be the start of a golden era for the men. The women not so much!

Comment

WSC is one of only two NSIC schools without a men's player currently in the portal (MSUM the other).

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          WSC is one of only two NSIC schools without a men's player currently in the portal (MSUM the other).
          Msum continuing the building process...good upper class players/leaders buying into vision to take another step and compete with top teams in country.

Comment

Update on the transfer situation in the MIAA: There are 48 players from the conf. that have entered into the transfer portal so far. Of the 48, 9 have found a new home. Potts from UCO to Cameron, Reid from ESU to Upper Iowa, Smith from ESU to SW Okla. St, Notch from Lincoln to Adams State, Witt from Lincoln to Texas-Rio Grande Valley, Martin from MOSO to KU, Womack from Pitt St to Clayton St, Lynch from Rogers St to Clayton St. and Sternberger from Rogers St to SE Okla St. Of the 9 so far, 2 are making the jump to D-1 (Martin & Witt). The other 7 are going to another D-2. Teams with the most in the portal: ESU-7, UCO-5, Lincoln-5, UNK-5, UCM-4, MWSU-4, Pitt St-4 and Rogers St-4. I am sure there will be more enter the portal and ton of more activity thru the rest of the Spring and Summer. 1482 players in the D-1 portal and probably 600 to 700 in the D-2 portal. A little over 2000 players possibly on the move. Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by wsc94 View Post
              I heard Sunday that 4 WSC women are in the portal? Is that true? Are any men Transferring?
              Erin Norling to St Thomas
              Josey Ryan to Regis

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Erin Norling to St Thomas
                Josey Ryan to Regis
                Thanks, that will not help anything with the future. Norling put 4 yrs in , so in every other year she would have been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
                  Update on the transfer situation in the MIAA: There are 48 players from the conf. that have entered into the transfer portal so far. Of the 48, 9 have found a new home. Potts from UCO to Cameron, Reid from ESU to Upper Iowa, Smith from ESU to SW Okla. St, Notch from Lincoln to Adams State, Witt from Lincoln to Texas-Rio Grande Valley, Martin from MOSO to KU, Womack from Pitt St to Clayton St, Lynch from Rogers St to Clayton St. and Sternberger from Rogers St to SE Okla St. Of the 9 so far, 2 are making the jump to D-1 (Martin & Witt). The other 7 are going to another D-2. Teams with the most in the portal: ESU-7, UCO-5, Lincoln-5, UNK-5, UCM-4, MWSU-4, Pitt St-4 and Rogers St-4. I am sure there will be more enter the portal and ton of more activity thru the rest of the Spring and Summer. 1482 players in the D-1 portal and probably 600 to 700 in the D-2 portal. A little over 2000 players possibly on the move. Unbelievable!
                  Add Hawkins from Northwest to Creighton.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X