Clear All

• Lamkin Activity Center Closed

https://nodawaybroadcasting.com/2021...ural-concerns/
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Heard today that NW may be looking for another place to play BB this year as the structural roof issue is pretty serious

Comment

The place hasn't been the same since that half-court shot went in at the buzzer. :)

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          Heard today that NW may be looking for another place to play BB this year as the structural roof issue is pretty serious
          That's the opposite of what I've heard. Volleyball will most likely need to relocate but after engineers looked it wasn't as bad as initially thought. Plans to use the facility again no later than beginning of November. Basketball teams can practice in Martindale until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
            The place hasn't been the same since that half-court shot went in at the buzzer. :)
            I'll take that every year if the rest of the season plays out the same as well. ;)

Comment

I agree with that but it was the last shot to go in for the 2020-21 season in Lamkin. At least give us that. :)

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

That's the opposite of what I've heard. Volleyball will most likely need to relocate but after engineers looked it wasn't as bad as initially thought. Plans to use the facility again no later than beginning of November. Basketball teams can practice in Martindale until then.
                Hope your info is better than mine. I heard the gap had widened since 1st discovered and that earliest they could start using gym was 1st of December. I heard they were considering a temporary floor in Hughes,
                I did hear they can still use the basement

Comment

Supposedly gonna take up to 90 days to get an engineering firm to inspect it.

Comment

Confirmed again this week- scheduled to be open on November 2nd with no restrictions if there are no setbacks

Comment

Latest article in the Forum states Lamkin should be reopened mid-late October. NV VB will start the season playing in Hughes Field House

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X