Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the NSIC. What can you all tell me..

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the NSIC. What can you all tell me..

Good afternoon all, my son will be playing in the NSIC this year. I very much look forward to seeing all of the teams play [I live in Saint Paul just down from Concordia].

What should I know about favorites? Underdogs? Teams under the radar? ....

Thanks in advance!

Enjoy the ride first and foremost

Comment

Comment

Thank you so much for the time to put this together.. Can't wait to see how these questions are answered.

Comment

New Beaver--All you need to know is that the MIAA is way tougher. I am sure Mister Wizard, NW Fanatic and Thepeman would all whole-heartedly agree. :)

Comment

Got it. ;)

Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
            New Beaver--All you need to know is that the MIAA is way tougher. I am sure Mister Wizard, NW Fanatic and Thepeman would all whole-heartedly agree. :)

Comment

Can y'all tell me about MSU Beavers? What should I expect from them?

Comment

Originally posted by New Beaver View Post
                Can y'all tell me about MSU Beavers? What should I expect from them?
                Cody (good in ball screen) and Dunfee (solid shooter/scorer) are very nice guards. Dwyer in middle is solid d2 center. Newburn is quality forward (especially if jumper is falling a bit). Minot needs a couple more guys to improve off bench and they will win some games this season. Other than a few seasons, Minot has not been that good in the north. I would expect this year they will definitely have higher expectations than over the years past. They are typically well coached with a variety of international players.

Comment

Good afternoon all, my son will be playing in the NSIC this year. I very much look forward to seeing all of the teams play [I live in Saint Paul just down from Concordia].

What should I know about favorites? Underdogs? Teams under the radar? ....

Thanks in advance!
                  Welcome to the league....it really is a great conference to follow hoops in

Comment

One of the things I enjoy and appreciate about D2 and the NSIC especially is schools don't change coaches often. Margenthaler at Mankato (20 years), Billeter at Augie (18 years), Johnson at Sioux Falls (13 years), Bigler at Southwest (13 years) and Murken at Minot (10 years) are some of the longest tenured.

Comment

Good afternoon all, can I expect some kind of season preview and preseason coaches poll? If yes, when does that usually come out? Thanks.

Comment

Good afternoon all, can I expect some kind of season preview and preseason coaches poll? If yes, when does that usually come out? Thanks.

Comment

In previous years they've released the preseason predictions during the late teens of October (13th-19th or so), typically on a Tuesday. I'm kind of surprised they haven't been released yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

In previous years they've released the preseason predictions during the late teens of October (13th-19th or so), typically on a Tuesday. I'm kind of surprised they haven't been released yet.
                            What will be included? coaches poll? A summary of team? Who to watch? New players? Preseason awards? ...

Comment

What will be included? coaches poll? A summary of team? Who to watch? New players? Preseason awards? ...
                              Here's last year's for reference: https://northernsun.org/news/2020/12...ason-poll.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X