Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Bergan and Reede have been abysmal today.
    I forgot we were even playing today until I got a text...that is where my level if interest is at these days.

Comment

• Comment

• Then Kobe gets stepped into on a three and goes down.

Comment

• Comment

• "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."

Comment

• What big finish by NSU, Looked like they were gonna lose, Tough way to lose for Dragons

Comment

• What a great win for the Wolves. Down 14 with under 4 minutes left and they battled back. Busch played well at the end of regulation. Reede hit some big shots in OT. Moni was good, Belka was solid. That was a great sign for the remainder of the season.

Comment

• Comment

• For a long time, schools had more control of the travel partner games. MSU and Concordia would play late season, on a Tuesday typically to try to bunch games like the conference/NCAA tournaments. For whatever that was worth.

Comment

• +1. Of course, for Augie the real rivalry is with USF, so I doubt they care that much where the WSC game falls in the calendar. They didn't appear to have much of a crowd yesterday, but they didn't need any help in dismantling the Wildcats.

Beyond that, wouldn't it make more sense to schedule the long travel games for last weekend and the next one? Classes aren't in session so if a team needs to do a ten hour bus ride at some point in the season it would be a lot easier to carve out the time in early January.

Comment

• Originally posted by cat fan View Post

+1. Of course, for Augie the real rivalry is with USF, so I doubt they care that much where the WSC game falls in the calendar. They didn't appear to have much of a crowd yesterday, but they didn't need any help in dismantling the Wildcats.

Beyond that, wouldn't it make more sense to schedule the long travel games for last weekend and the next one? Classes aren't in session so if a team needs to do a ten hour bus ride at some point in the season it would be a lot easier to carve out the time in early January.

Comment

• Comment

• Never thought I'd see this with this team this year, but the WSC men are winless so far on the road this year: (0-5)

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                              Never thought I'd see this with this team this year, but the WSC men are winless so far on the road this year: (0-5)
                              Yeah, it's a bit hard to diagnose, especially when watching on video. Mohr's injury hasn't helped of course, but he played quite a bit last night. To be honest, they haven't always looked in-sync at home either. Last year they were somehow greater than the sum of their parts. This year, well, the flow just isn't there on offense despite having pretty much the same players. It's early enough for this to get fixed though. Hopefully that happens.

Comment

• The Wayne offense has rarely been a thing of beauty but when you have the personnel to guard Janssen one on one most of the time it stifles a lot of what they try to do. Riemersma, Dykman, and Tiedman all had successful stints yesterday. Jordan loves to deal or initiate from the elbow but the size of Augie makes that difficult. Obviously this was greatly assisted by Eagins having an off game after he hit several big shots in the game at Wayne.

On the flip side I continue to have concerns about the sustainsustainability of Augie's offense given the volume of contested two pointers they attempt but they keep winning so I'll just continue to be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X