Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Thanks for this post. It shows me everything I need to know about your line of thinking and don't need to waste any more of my time with you in this discussion (which was my intention for the last four months or so until you brought it back up again).

Back to basketball for me.

Comment

• Cancelling them is focusing on basketball on a basketball board?

How's your team doing? The way you were talking them up preseason I figured everyone should be reserving their rooms in Moorhead for the regionals. How's that working out?

Comment

Cancelling them is focusing on basketball on a basketball board?

How's your team doing? The way you were talking them up preseason I figured everyone should be reserving their rooms in Moorhead for the regionals. How's that working out?

Comment

• Also just read that the ncaa changed its rules and will now recognize COVID recovered (natural immunity) players as fully vaccinated? Maybe that will help some teams.

Comment

• Duck and cover? Cancel em? Are you 12?

Did a quick Google search on your boy Dr. McCullough- he's a quack who's been called out and fact-checked by most every reputable medical outlet. Again this is why it's pointless to engage in conversation with you when that's who you put your belief in. If that makes me a "duck and cover" or "cancel em", so be it.

Maybe your team can reset with their covid break.

Comment

• Comment

Duck and cover? Cancel em? Are you 12?

Did a quick Google search on your boy Dr. McCullough- he's a quack who's been called out and fact-checked by most every reputable medical outlet. Again this is why it's pointless to engage in conversation with you when that's who you put your belief in. If that makes me a "duck and cover" or "cancel em", so be it.

Maybe your team can reset with their covid break.

Comment

• Kinda expected the crowd at the Pentagon to be a little bit bigger. Is everyone heading to Brookings this afternoon?

Comment

• Here I am trying to will Kevion Taylor and Kobe King's Valparaiso Beacons to a huge upset over Loyola, they pan to the Valpo bench and there he is staring back at me.......Matt Bowen. The man defines failing upwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      Here I am trying to will Kevion Taylor and Kobe King's Valparaiso Beacons to a huge upset over Loyola, they pan to the Valpo bench and there he is staring back at me.......Matt Bowen. The man defines failing upwards.

Comment

• MSU men's basketball has cancelled its games with Bemidji State on Friday and Minnesota Crookston on Saturday. Turns out, only 6 players would have been available.

Comment

• the covid rules are a joke. What a clown show for the NSIC. JOKE joke joke

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                            the covid rules are a joke. What a clown show for the NSIC. JOKE joke joke
                            I dont know the specifics so which part of the COVID rules are a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                              the covid rules are a joke. What a clown show for the NSIC. JOKE joke joke
                              After seeing comments like this from you over the past year, I think people on here know how you feel so what useful purpose does it serve? I'm sure there's people on here who agree with you and there's people who don't. Neither side is going to change the other sides view so it's pointless to discuss here. Besides, there are plenty of more applicable places to vent.

Comment

• I see Minot is also out for the weekend. Hopefully the Friday game vs Mary stays on lest today's long bus ride is in vain. Given the large spike in Wayne County cases I'm pleasantly surprised it isn't our team that is out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X