Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I dont know the specifics so which part of the COVID rules are a joke?
    Does the nsic have covid rules? My understanding is that each school looks toward their own local/state rules. So mn schools take full 10 days to get players back while other schools in other states may only need 5 (as they follow new cdc guidelines, etc). Not sure this is accurate, but it is how it appears.

Comment

I dont know the specifics so which part of the COVID rules are a joke?
      teams with enough healthy players to play arent required. They can decide not to.

In other words, if their 2 best plyers are out, but they still have 10 plus players they can say "no"

If they have 7 or more players not being redshirted they should play.

Comment

• Originally posted by nsufan View Post

After seeing comments like this from you over the past year, I think people on here know how you feel so what useful purpose does it serve? I'm sure there's people on here who agree with you and there's people who don't. Neither side is going to change the other sides view so it's pointless to discuss here. Besides, there are plenty of more applicable places to vent.
        I think kids who go to a college to play basketball should get to play. We gonna give them another free year and let them play 7 years?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

teams with enough healthy players to play arent required. They can decide not to.

In other words, if their 2 best plyers are out, but they still have 10 plus players they can say "no"

If they have 7 or more players not being redshirted they should play.
            Do you have any specific examples of teams that had enough healthy players to play but didn't?

Comment

• The Saturday, Jan. 15 Minnesota Crookston at Minnesota State women's basketball game will now begin at 4 p.m.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                The Saturday, Jan. 15 Minnesota Crookston at Minnesota State women's basketball game will now begin at 4 p.m.
                Aww, 4 o'clock, thats too bad. That doesn't really fit into my schedule. :)

Comment

Do you have any specific examples of teams that had enough healthy players to play but didn't?
                  Minot last weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

Minot last weekend
                    If true that's a scummy move by Minot

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X