Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augieholic
    replied
    Here I am trying to will Kevion Taylor and Kobe King's Valparaiso Beacons to a huge upset over Loyola, they pan to the Valpo bench and there he is staring back at me.......Matt Bowen. The man defines failing upwards.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Kinda expected the crowd at the Pentagon to be a little bit bigger. Is everyone heading to Brookings this afternoon?

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Duck and cover? Cancel em? Are you 12?

Did a quick Google search on your boy Dr. McCullough- he's a quack who's been called out and fact-checked by most every reputable medical outlet. Again this is why it's pointless to engage in conversation with you when that's who you put your belief in. If that makes me a "duck and cover" or "cancel em", so be it.

Maybe your team can reset with their covid break.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NWHoops
    replied
    Duck and cover? Cancel em? Are you 12?

Did a quick Google search on your boy Dr. McCullough- he's a quack who's been called out and fact-checked by most every reputable medical outlet. Again this is why it's pointless to engage in conversation with you when that's who you put your belief in. If that makes me a "duck and cover" or "cancel em", so be it.

Maybe your team can reset with their covid break.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Also just read that the ncaa changed its rules and will now recognize COVID recovered (natural immunity) players as fully vaccinated? Maybe that will help some teams.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Cancelling them is focusing on basketball on a basketball board?

How's your team doing? The way you were talking them up preseason I figured everyone should be reserving their rooms in Moorhead for the regionals. How's that working out?

Leave a comment:

• NWHoops
    replied
    Cancelling them is focusing on basketball on a basketball board?

How's your team doing? The way you were talking them up preseason I figured everyone should be reserving their rooms in Moorhead for the regionals. How's that working out?

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Thanks for this post. It shows me everything I need to know about your line of thinking and don't need to waste any more of my time with you in this discussion (which was my intention for the last four months or so until you brought it back up again).

Back to basketball for me.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    [QUOTE=vikingfaithful;n644397]
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I found info that said it is the 3rd smallest country. Time for another thread.....haha[/QUOT

One of the last vestiges of the once mighty British empire. Keep a stiff upper lip chap
    This thread has been brought to you by Prudential.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by Btech#3 View Post
    I am indifferent on the vaccines. I am vaccinated but I don't like mandates. I also don't listen to politicians so here is my two cents. I have a friend that is a Doctor of Pulmonology. He is currently practicing. He is also very conservative with his political beliefs. He works with Covid everyday. He says that vaccines don't keep you from getting Covid. Here is what got my attention. He says if you are vaccinated the worst thing that can happen to you is that you get sick and you spend two to five days in the hospital and with everything they have found out about Covid they can treat you and get you well pretty quick. However, he says that the unvaccinated get the sickest and that he has never seen a vaccinated person have to go on a ventilator. His belief is that the vaccine keeps you from getting as sick. So in summary, I listen to experts like doctors. I am back to basketball as well.
    Last edited by Moorhead123; 01-07-2022, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Btech#3
    replied
    I am indifferent on the vaccines. I am vaccinated but I don't like mandates. I also don't listen to politicians so here is my two cents. I have a friend that is a Doctor of Pulmonology. He is currently practicing. He is also very conservative with his political beliefs. He works with Covid everyday. He says that vaccines don't keep you from getting Covid. Here is what got my attention. He says if you are vaccinated the worst thing that can happen to you is that you get sick and you spend two to five days in the hospital and with everything they have found out about Covid they can treat you and get you well pretty quick. However, he says that the unvaccinated get the sickest and that he has never seen a vaccinated person have to go on a ventilator. His belief is that the vaccine keeps you from getting as sick. So in summary, I listen to experts like doctors. I am back to basketball as well.

Leave a comment:

• NWHoops
    replied
    Thanks for this post. It shows me everything I need to know about your line of thinking and don't need to waste any more of my time with you in this discussion (which was my intention for the last four months or so until you brought it back up again).

Back to basketball for me.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    [QUOTE=NSU4LIFE;n644382]

I found info that said it is the 3rd smallest country. Time for another thread.....haha[/QUOT

One of the last vestiges of the once mighty British empire. Keep a stiff upper lip chap

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

You are correct, it is not. It is a British overseas territory.

Gibraltar - Wikipedia
    I found info that said it is the 3rd smallest country. Time for another thread.....haha

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X