X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's basketball attendance

MIAA tops D2 in attendance for the 11th straight year:

http://themiaa.com/news/2019/7/26/ge...ttendance.aspx

NSIC #2, with Northern State the top individual school.

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_bask...Attendance.pdf

Re: Men's basketball attendance

I was bummed to see SMSU fall behind SCSU this year. I was always proud of the fact that we were #2 in the state behind the mighty mighty U for basketball attendance, especially given what we have to work with.

Certainly not -that bad,- but it's worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
      MIAA tops D2 in attendance for the 11th straight year:

http://themiaa.com/news/2019/7/26/ge...ttendance.aspx

NSIC #2, with Northern State the top individual school for the 12th straight year.

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_bask...Attendance.pdf
      Added some to match the first part.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
        Added some to match the first part.
        I was going to look it up, but figured somebody from NSU would help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
          I was bummed to see SMSU fall behind SCSU this year. I was always proud of the fact that we were #2 in the state behind the mighty mighty U for basketball attendance, especially given what we have to work with.

Certainly not -that bad,- but it's worth mentioning.
          The good news, if we all band together, travel well and buy some tickets for friends, we could someday average more as a conference than the Summit...boy, that'd be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            The good news, if we all band together, travel well and buy some tickets for friends, we could someday average more as a conference than the Summit...boy, that'd be fun.
            USD attendance will double and Augustana cut in half with pritzlweit transfer...so that may be a problem for nsic.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
              USD attendance will double and Augustana cut in half with pritzlweit transfer...so that may be a problem for nsic.
              Good one

Comment

HA! AU attendance was #4 nationally for D2 and AJ's departure will not make a difference, Vikings will still outdraw those mangy coyotes. Where was Moorhead on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  HA! AU attendance was #4 nationally for D2 and AJ's departure will not make a difference, Vikings will still outdraw those mangy coyotes. Where was Moorhead on the list?

Comment

Despite the "what-might've-been"-ness of the Plitzuweit situation, I was much more concerned that his departure would set off some sort of chain reaction. Thankfully, at least at this point, that does not seem to be the case. With that in mind, and knowing Matt Todd seems to potentially be a capable replacement for now, I'm much less dismayed than I was a couple of months ago. Obviously Plitzuweit had a ton of potential, particularly when you compare his statistics to other recent Freshmen of the Year from Augie, but the reality is he wants to live in that wretched town and play for a school most Augie fans can't stand, so it's probably about time to move on. I'm sure it will be painful when he is the leading scorer for the coyotes in two years knowing what he could have been at our level, but it also makes me feel better knowing we are recruiting talent that can compete in the Summit League.

All in all, you are welcome to keep making the jokes, but you might not get the same rise out of us that you are able to elicit from NSU4LIFE. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                      Despite the "what-might've-been"-ness of the Plitzuweit situation, I was much more concerned that his departure would set off some sort of chain reaction. Thankfully, at least at this point, that does not seem to be the case. With that in mind, and knowing Matt Todd seems to potentially be a capable replacement for now, I'm much less dismayed than I was a couple of months ago. Obviously Plitzuweit had a ton of potential, particularly when you compare his statistics to other recent Freshmen of the Year from Augie, but the reality is he wants to live in that wretched town and play for a school most Augie fans can't stand, so it's probably about time to move on. I'm sure it will be painful when he is the leading scorer for the coyotes in two years knowing what he could have been at our level, but it also makes me feel better knowing we are recruiting talent that can compete in the Summit League.

All in all, you are welcome to keep making the jokes, but you might not get the same rise out of us that you are able to elicit from NSU4LIFE. :)
                      I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Thought it was worth a shot...can always head back to the low hanging fruit of nsu4life, if necessary. Was looking for more of a challenge though.

Comment

Thought it was worth a shot...can always head back to the low hanging fruit of nsu4life, if necessary. Was looking for more of a challenge though.
                          Glad I can make you feel some sort of relevance.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Glad I can make you feel some sort of relevance.
                            Not nice to spy on private conversation between MrAugustana and myself...

Comment

I assumed the NSU men had lead the country again but to have 58% more per game than #2 on the list is impressive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X