Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021/2022 MSU Mavericks

There was a moment in the last month where I found myself perusing NSIC rosters. When I got to the Mavs remembered that Kelby Kramer existed it made me instantly excited for the season. The man is non stop entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

There was a moment in the last month where I found myself perusing NSIC rosters. When I got to the Mavs remembered that Kelby Kramer existed it made me instantly excited for the season. The man is non stop entertainment.
      If only Corvon Seales were still around... Most entertaining guard/post combo in the league if that were the case.

Comment

For you Augieholic

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
          The way he hunches, lurches, and then EXPLODES for the dunk is so good. It's impossible to watch that and not smile even though I know he'll do it to Riemersma and Dykman a few times this season.

Comment

The way he hunches, lurches, and then EXPLODES for the dunk is so good. It's impossible to watch that and not smile even though I know he'll do it to Riemersma and Dykman a few times this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X