Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Martin

His regrets may have begun today since Coach Self announced his plan to redshirt Cam Martin this year. Does he really want to spend another year in school after this one?
    Last edited by ichabodhater; 11-10-2021, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/GaryBedore/statu...redshirt-ku%2F

Comment

Originally posted by ichabodhater View Post
          His regrets may have begun today since Coach Self announced his plan to redshirt Cam Martin this year. Does he really want me to spend another year in school after this one?
          For a chance to play for KU? Yeah...I think he'll stomach another year

Comment

It was reported on the local news the other night that Cam actually approached Bill Self about being a redshirt this year. They said it was Cams idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
              It was reported on the local news the other night that Cam actually approached Bill Self about being a redshirt this year. They said it was Cams idea.
              I happened to catch his player profile on the Jayhawk pregame last night. He said it was his decision, that with the graduations/likely early exits likely this year he thought he had a better chance to play next year. Said Self told him that he could help them win games this year, but redshirting was the better decision for Cam personally.

Comment

Comment

So good to see Cam Martin in the house at Municipal Auditorium today reconnecting with Coach Boschee and his former teammates. Wish we could see him in the green and gold again ... but I hope they will show him a great team performance today.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X