Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post

Another Cam sighting tonight. He looked good
    Cam Martin 'looked good' in the handshake line???? (ha) Nah, I really do kid. I really look forward to seeing, not only Cam, but Parker Fox, contribute BIG in their 2022-2023 season. Wish them both to rock the talent that exists in NCAA DII. Good luck to both of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Cam Martin 'looked good' in the handshake line???? (ha) Nah, I really do kid. I really look forward to seeing, not only Cam, but Parker Fox, contribute BIG in their 2022-2023 season. Wish them both to rock the talent that exists in NCAA DII. Good luck to both of them.
      I think you'll find yourself a little surprised next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Hawk is playing in the 3 on 3 Tourney in NO.
        The Beast Coast Ballers are 2-1 in pool play

Comment

• https://www.kjan.com/index.php/2022/...championships/
          Hawk & his 3 teammates made $17,500.00 each plus I assume a paid trip to Nawlins & hopefully tix to the final 4/title game
          Last edited by NWFanatic; 04-03-2022, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations to Cam Martin for being part of a National Championship team! Can"t wait to watch him play next year. What a great experience for him this year. He looked good getting camera time right behind Jim Nantz during the trophy presentation.

Comment

• What was Cam's injury early in the season? I know Parker Fox had an injury in the pre-season. They will both be fun to watch 2022-2023!

Comment

What was Cam's injury early in the season? I know Parker Fox had an injury in the pre-season. They will both be fun to watch 2022-2023!
                Not likely, but maybe

Comment

What was Cam's injury early in the season? I know Parker Fox had an injury in the pre-season. They will both be fun to watch 2022-2023!
                  I don't think Cam was injured... I thought read where Bill Self thought he could use him a little bit this year, but that it was Cam's choice to take the redshirt. Mosofan can correct me if I'm wrong.

He ought to have about 6 degrees by the time he's done. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

I don't think Cam was injured... I thought read where Bill Self thought he could use him a little bit this year, but that it was Cam's choice to take the redshirt. Mosofan can correct me if I'm wrong.

You are absolutely right Alfred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

AFTER next season, Cam will have completed six years of college. Same as the beloved Ryan Hawkins has now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post

AFTER next season, Cam will have completed six years of college. Same as the beloved Ryan Hawkins has now.
                        Well, he ought to too! Wasn't out to offend. lol They remind me of Jess Settles... had the nickname Grandpa Settles because he was at Iowa so long, he was that much older than his teammates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                          Yankton's Matthew Mors is transferring from Wisconsin to "be closer to home" so I would suspect he'll end up at SDSU or USD.

Tea's Noah Friedel is transferring from SDSU after an "eventful" few seasons, he could swing a conference title if an NSIC team can help him with his off the court stuff.
                          SDSU is the winner.

Comment

• Article in the Topeka Capital Journal about Cam Martin.
                            Cam Martin redshirted this past season, during Kansas� run to winning a national championship. What�s next for him?

Comment

• Now the Gophers sign another MN big man thru the transfer portal. Parker Fox better hope he finds a jump shot soon or he won't have a chance to get off the bench. No matter how much he is able to make thru NIL.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X