Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Warrior1980 View Post
    Well the pathetic Warriors lost again to Clarke University
    The Fighting Griswold's are tough this time of year.

Comment

Well the pathetic Warriors lost again to Clarke University

Comment

Comment

How many years left on his contract does he have?
          Last edited by Warrior1980; 12-11-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

How years left on his contract does he have?
            Usually they are 4 year contracts so it should been announced over summer if he singed a new contract. Maybe they just extended this year and didn't say anything? I would assume since this is public record it could be found some where? But no matter what the Warriors are in good shape because they are just allowing Malivk to gain more momentum as a player development guru to get these guys up to speed and then he will take over the reigns. Einhorn was doomed from the start. Or maybe its Finkle's fault. Laces out Dan!!!

Comment

Comment

Good thing we still have a football team so we can tap into those guys when we run out of players.

Comment

It's been an "interesting" start to the season. The first few weeks, I watched a team that wasn't very good and didn't seem to play with much energy. Then last weekend, they put together what seemed to be two pretty good performances. I'm not sure if it was the competition or what, but the team I saw last weekend is one that could win some games the rest of the year. They have two legit scorers in Taylor and Wagner, a point guard who doesn't turn the ball over, and the big guy seems to be pretty solid in the pick and roll.

The downside will continue to be the lack of depth and size. If they can build off what I saw last weekend, it might not be the season-of-death everyone seems to think.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X