• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryland Holt not starting for Kato seems suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      Ryland Holt not starting for Kato seems suspicious
      This game is still going on. Good thing that we are now on standard time, because this coach turns into a pumpkin at midnight.

Mavs up 69-56 with 2:46 to go.

Comment

Comment

Very impressed with the Ichabods tonight. They had 2 starters out tonight (Clausing and Nelson) and Geiman went down with a severely sprained ankle after only 2 minutes. In spite of all that, they still win by 21. They had three freshman play significant minutes. Keegan and Monday (who stepped in for Geiman) both ended up in double figures and Orr led them in rebounds. This team is going to be dangerous when they get everyone back. It appears Ballard has blended some great young players with an experienced squad and that they could be really good when they get healthy. I am very enthused about the 2021-22 edition of the Ichabods.

Comment

NW FB today but heading to the Muni tomorrow for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
              UIU dispatches of MO Southern in easy fashion 96-83, never a doubt as the Peacocks lead by 16 at half. Jareese Williams with 28 and Emporia St. Xfer Nick Reid with 20.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                The Loudest and most enthusiastic crowd on day 1 was Mankato. I'm sure that changes tomorrow when Northwest comes to town, unless they all go to the football game.
                Mavs have a better showing on the road than they do at home... or about the same anyway. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                  The Loudest and most enthusiastic crowd on day 1 was Mankato. I'm sure that changes tomorrow when Northwest comes to town, unless they all go to the football game.
                  Only able to listen to a few minutes on the radio but was surprised by how much noise they were making.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Only able to listen to a few minutes on the radio but was surprised by how much noise they were making.
                    I thought that all of the Mav fans must have been clustered around the mike. I thought that I was the only one who could be that loud.

Comment

He looked good against Creighton as well in the exhibition game. I don't know the back story, assume we recruited him in high school as well and built that relationship. I know when I talked to coaches this summer they were excited to get him and felt he could contribute right away. Maybe system?

Comment

Mike Busack scored more points as a senior in his single season at Augustana than in his three seasons at Mankato combined. I think sometimes it just depends on the player, the system, and how the coaches use the player and/or get the most out of him.

Comment

Wish I could live bet on the Bearcats +5ish as they're down 22-7

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                            Wish I could live bet on the Bearcats +5ish as they're down 22-7
                            Or not.

Welcome back to the world Matt Cartwright

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X