Concordia-St. Paul at Bemidji State
    Northland at Minnesota-Duluth
    Crown at Minnesota State-Moorhead
    Clarke at St. Cloud State
    Mayville State at Mary
    Bellevue at Wayne State
    Dakota State at Sioux Falls
    Dickinson State at Minot State

Don't mind boasting a bit, but the NSIC finished 10-2 at the central region challenge. USF lost their 1st game and beat #1 NWMSU in the 2nd, game Augustana bested #11 Washburn. This should be a slugfest of a season in the league.

Comment

Not many really give Mayville State much thought when they get brought up, but it feels like they have always been good at hoops at their levelm They've been exceptional since Darren Tighe took over and as I watch them tonight (beating Mary currently) I just can't help but wonder where he'll end up next. He is a coach that will certainly be moving up the ranks whenever he feels the time is right.

Also of note, I've given up any hope that the UMAC will ever get better. I was more connected 10+ years ago, but it felt like it was improving but I was wrong.

Comment

After two nice wins against the GAC, St. Cloud loses to a 3-3 Clarke University squad out of the NAIA by a score of 94-89.

Mary loses to Mayville tonight 80-76

USF is in a dogfight with the Dakota State Trojans...Coo lead by four with 6:00 to go

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          After two nice wins against the GAC, St. Cloud loses to a 3-3 Clarke University squad out of the NAIA by a score of 94-89.

Mary loses to Mayville tonight 80-76

USF is in a dogfight with the Dakota State Trojans...Coo lead by four with 6:00 to go
          Don't worry, Cartwright dropped 28 to lead them to victory.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Don't worry, Cartwright dropped 28 to lead them to victory.
            Idk who does the games for USF (he must be up there in age as he can be dead on with some little facts and then suddenly seem lost) but at one point he said "Trojans are out here treating this as a real game and not just an exhibition" It just made me laugh because, well of course they are going to treat it like a real game, ha.

On the flip side, I didn't get a #SimpleSighting in the St. Cloud game but was reminded how the dude that does their games has the pipes for a broadcast. He was right up there with the King, Tyler Merriam, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              Not many really give Mayville State much thought when they get brought up, but it feels like they have always been good at hoops at their levelm They've been exceptional since Darren Tighe took over and as I watch them tonight (beating Mary currently) I just can't help but wonder where he'll end up next. He is a coach that will certainly be moving up the ranks whenever he feels the time is right.

Also of note, I've given up any hope that the UMAC will ever get better. I was more connected 10+ years ago, but it felt like it was improving but I was wrong.
              Tighe is a great coach. He definitely deserves to be D2 at some point.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X