Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21-22 Regular season

Well, it all starts tonight. I'm worried for my Huskies.You really need to stay aware of your teams schedule as game times are all over the place here at the start of the year. Most interesting game of the evening, I believe, is Augie at Wayne.

Can't wait to get into the conference schedule. My first year in the NSIC [my son anyway] and I am excited to see how Minot's non-conference success will translate in the conference. They have looked very good thus far. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Tough game to start for SMSU on the road. Should be fun though

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
        Well, it all starts tonight. I'm worried for my Huskies.You really need to stay aware of your teams schedule as game times are all over the place here at the start of the year. Most interesting game of the evening, I believe, is Augie at Wayne.
        Hard to get a solid read on Wayne, they went 0-2 vs the GAC without Mohr but now he appears to be back. Janssen vs Riemersma will be fantastic and almost every Augie game in Wayne game turns out to be a war.

I'm intrigued by Northern at Moorhead tonight. Gotta get my D'Eustachio fix.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Hard to get a solid read on Wayne, they went 0-2 vs the GAC without Mohr but now he appears to be back. Janssen vs Riemersma will be fantastic and almost every Augie game in Wayne game turns out to be a war.

I'm intrigued by Northern at Moorhead tonight. Gotta get my D'Eustachio fix.

Mohr should indeed be back. The Cats looked more than a little disjointed without him down in Oklahoma. He's a "glue" guy, and they need his perimeter shooting.

Riemersma is the type of long athletic player that sometimes gives Janssen problems. I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out tonight. A *shame* though that this, usually my favorite game of the year, has to take place so early in the season. This should be played in February with both teams in mid-season form, not in November when most fans haven't even noticed that basketball has started.

Comment

USF knocking of NWMSU grabbed my attention early. Usually I wait til after the new year to really start paying attention. Some solid returning talent from last year, can CJs new band of grinders get over the regional hump? I'd be lying saying I was expecting that this year. But knocking off the Bearcats has me dreaming. We'll find out soon enough if that was fool's gold or a shot of confidence. Looking forward to see how the guys come out tonight against SMSU.
              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
              2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Comment

A real rock fight so far in Moorhead.

Comment

Moorhead practices must be extremely competitive. They have already played 11 guys in the first 11 minutes of this game.

Comment

Wayne's heavy switching scheme giving the Augie offense predictable problems. Dykman picks up his traditional two fouls in the first 3 minutes. Akoi continues to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                        A real rock fight so far in Moorhead.
                        It's been hard to watch and not just because the Wolves are down ten

Comment

Ten minutes into a college basketball game and no one has hit a three....the end of times has begun

Comment

Comment

The Dragons D is good and their ability to rotate a dozen guys ensures they all played hard, but oof the Wolves offense has been atrocious.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X