• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to lose up 8 @ 2:17 to play

I don't know ask Coach K

Ask NSU

Comment

2:17 is a lot of time in basketball. I've seen bigger leads fall in less time.
      Last edited by crixus; 01-01-2022, 12:39 PM.

Comment

You foul twice & turn it over twice. You miss several shots including the +1 free throw that would have put you up 1 instead of letting Washburn hold for the last shot. Then finally, one of your players losses his man allowing an easy put back of a missed shot in the final 2 seconds.

Comment

My son blamed the coaching staff for what happened to Hunter. I said that I wasn't sure they could take him out until after the free throws were shot and he picked up the second after the free throws but before the ball was inbounded. My son thought the coaching staff should have kept him with them until they could take him out. Instead it was clear he was going to stay in the game if he could have kept his mouth shut.

Comment

Ask Winona how to do it in 40 seconds. In fairness I think they were up 7.

Comment

Well whats worse losing at the end or getting beat by 32 on your home court.
              Last edited by Mule4ever; 01-05-2022, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                Well whats worse losing at the end or getting beat by 41 on your home court.
                32 point loss by the Mules

Comment

Originally posted by ichabodhater View Post

32 point loss by the Mules
                  32 is correct. Looked at the score wrong. The team is not much better than last year just older as have a few players taking the extra year. I do see several teams having down years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X