Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC Week 5

Figured that I'd start this as the week is in progress with the cancellations so far.

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Figured that I'd start this as the week is in progress with the cancellations so far.
    I had planned on coming to SCSU on Saturday but with this nasty weather I have a hard time walking to the mailbox.

Comment

Chad Courrier
      @ChadCourrier1m
      The MSU men's basketball team is being shut down because of COVID. No games this weekend. Will have updated story later.

Comment

USF men's and women's games against Minot have both been cancelled. Mary games are still scheduled. Coach Johnson is making the rounds on twitter looking for a replacement game. I respect the hustle.
        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Concordia-St. Paul will play St. Cloud State in a Non-Conference contest on Monday at 6 p.m. in St. Cloud, Minn.

Comment

This freakin' sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              This freakin' sucks.
              Agreed.

Looks like the problem is the Mavs men (who I think were 100% vaccinated). The Mav women's games are still on as far as I know. The Mav women's hockey series is called off, but that is because of problems on the Syracuse end.

And the NFL is thinking about moving the Super Bowl from Cali to Texas. Lots of problems across the country.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                  Concordia-St. Paul will play St. Cloud State in a Non-Conference contest on Monday at 6 p.m. in St. Cloud, Minn.
                  I'm very confused as to why this needs to be a Non-Conference game? The teams were scheduled to play Friday, but essentially moved the game to Monday. I'm assuming this is because SCSU will have enough players come out of COVID protocols by Monday they will be able to play? Can't the conference game just be moved from Friday to Monday? If the last couple years have taught us something in regards to scheduling, it is that they are far more flexible at all levels than previously considered. I believe it would be good for everyone to be as flexible as possible in scheduling over the next couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I'm very confused as to why this needs to be a Non-Conference game? The teams were scheduled to play Friday, but essentially moved the game to Monday. I'm assuming this is because SCSU will have enough players come out of COVID protocols by Monday they will be able to play? Can't the conference game just be moved from Friday to Monday? If the last couple years have taught us something in regards to scheduling, it is that they are far more flexible at all levels than previously considered. I believe it would be good for everyone to be as flexible as possible in scheduling over the next couple of months.
                    Great question that is way above my pay grade.

Comment

MSUM women canceled their Saturday game with WSC due to COVID. Men's game still on.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I'm confused as well. If a blizzard made roads impassable and the two scheduled teams made up the games a few days later wouldn't that be called a make-up game?

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                          MSUM women canceled their Saturday game with WSC due to COVID. Men's game still on.
                          Also, Friday versus AU.

Comment

Comment

This sucks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X