Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 of MIAA play

Huge week coming up. Undefeated NWMS goes on the road this week to play Washburn on Mon night and a 1 loss UCO team on Thurs night. Washburn has home games with NWMS and an upstart and hot Emporia State team on Sat. Should be a lot of fun to see what the standings look like next Sun.

NW is not undefeated. 15-1 currently. I understand you are probably talking about league play, in which case that is true. Agree, will be an interesting week. NW at Washburn on Monday and at Central Oklahoma on Thur. Tough week for them.

Comment

Yes I was referring to league play.

Comment

Does anyone else feel like the league has a big gap after the top 5. Several teams have really bad records. With out of conference games being played this year it seems that the league is not as strong as it has been previously. Also some teams have several fifth year players and are still only average at best.

Comment

I agree with that. I think there is a separation after the top 6. However, I think the top 6 are collectively stronger than other years. A little more depth at the top. We will see if NWMS will be challenged this year. We will know a lot more after this week.

Comment

imho UNK looked better than their record vs NWMSU

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              imho UNK looked better than their record vs NWMSU
              Shooting 61% from the field the first half certainly helped them look pretty good. :)

Comment

Been following on live stats all evening, looks like the Bods might have one more push in them

Comment

Comment

Congrats to the Bearcats on a hard fought win over the Ichabods. NWMS beat Washburn in every facet of the game. Looking forward to the next match-up.

Comment

Week 7 was an exciting week. The NWMS/UCO game was a classic with Hudgins taking on the entire UCO team. It's too bad that those two teams don't play again in the regular season. NWMS won a tough match-up at Washburn as well. The Emporia State/Washburn game was a classic as well with Jalen Lewis draining a 3pter at the buzzer in Topeka. There was some big time individual performances led my Hudgins' 39 point effort in Edmond. Wade and Haydon were outstanding as well with 29 and 27 respectively. Wade also contributed 11 rebounds and Haydon chipped in 7 assists. There was some great guard play in Topeka. The duo of Turner and Buchanan threw in 29 and 18 and Geiman almost went for a triple double by going for 18pts, 9 rebounds and 8 assists. On to Week 8 and the start of the 2nd half of conference play.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X