Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    How about Blair, next time he takes a jumper and DOESN'T end up on the floor, someone please inform me. I think I'll pop open a bottle of bubbly.
    One of the few things I remember or thay stood out to me about that NSU/UMD games...how is this guy always on the floor?

Comment

I thought good flop call on Reimersma.

Comment

The first half of this one was a very well played game. And I have nothing to say about the officiating so that is a good sign.

Comment

Yorko has got to go. He's so bad

Comment

Viking withstand a late UMD charge and win 89-80. Officiating was poor. Tyler Riemersma gets his 7 DD, which was his career 29th.

Comment

Wayne gets a rare easy win over St Cloud after building a big 1st half lead. It was a good all-around team effort.

But what on earth happened at Minot? Mankato lost by almost 30?!?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Yette View Post
                  Refs are mostly letting them play, but some insanely inconsistent calls in this NSU-UIU game. NSU is red hot and up by 8 at half.
                  We had the UIU-NSU game on at the Pentagon and witnessed an atrocity of a flop warning. Belka barrels into a UIU 3 point shooters landing area, the UIU player goes down, and the ref calls the flop. We all laughed at the ref's incompetence. The only thing worse than that call were the shirts being worn by the Northern coaches.

Comment

Moorhead controls game from start to finish against Winona. Very good defensive effort other than giving up a few too many offensive rebounds. Offense was better. But still too many possessions where screens not getting set. Not always the fault of screener. Many times ball handler not patient or strong enough with ball. That needs to get cleaned up. This team is talented, but needs to continue to little things better.

Big game tonight with UIU.

Glad to hear word out on UMD floppers with refs.

Minot is a good team. The have veterans and a bunch shooters/scorers.

Comment

Cats lead by 1 at the half. Duluth looks plenty salty.

Under the "Things I've never seen before" category, Kaminsky got a technical for yelling at one of his own players!!! Very odd, and obviously a deeply confused/insecure official. Sure hope those points aren't the difference in the game.

Comment

Does anybody besides Donaldson or Roberts shoot for the Huskies? AU up 89- 50

Comment

Trench coats are working tonight and also received a warning from an official. Traditions never die.

Comment

Tyler Riemersma scores 28 and 11 rebounds and sits last 7 minutes or games. AU wins 101-67

Comment

Freakin' Joe Smoldt. I had hoped that the Dragons were going to help the Vikings extend their lead in the standings, but Smoldt had to hit one from six feet behind the line at the buzzer to win it.

Comment

Bummer to lose this one but it was certainly a fun and entertaining game. Winona hit some big, tough shots that were often right in the face of a Northern defender.

We are certainly building and improving but this is a year to just celebrate the wins and shrug off the losses.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X