Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCM PLAYERS TRANSFERRING OUT

According to verbal commits 3 players from UCM Easton Darling,Jaden Rogers and Ikenna Okeke have entered the transfer portal. The semester has 6 weeks left and these players have decided not to continue at UCM. What's going on

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
    According to verbal commits 3 players from UCM Easton Darling,Jaden Rogers and Ikenna Okeke have entered the transfer portal. The semester has 6 weeks left and these players have decided not to continue at UCM. What's going on
    UCM is just getting with the times, that's all

Comment

Two more players Matt Todd and Garret Lustrina not sure if spelled his last name correct are in the portal. I guess if don't fire the coach then the players will leave.

Comment

Two more players Matt Todd and Garret Lustrina not sure if spelled his last name correct are in the portal. I guess if don't fire the coach then the players will leave.
        Using this year as a baseline Central Missouri is now the early favorite to host next year's Regional based on the fact that Matt Todd is leaving the program.

Comment

What a sad state of affairs for Mules basketball. This has gone on about 5 or 6 years too long. Way past time for coach K to be fired and for that matter, (AD) Jerry Hughes should also be shown the door for letting this continue.

Comment

Reggie Morris also leaving.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X