Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022-2023 Northern State Wolves

Northern has offered Deegan Williams out of Wyoming.

His squad won state as he was named Gatorade player of the year averaging 20.7 points, 8.6 rebounds, 8.0 assists and 4.7 steals per game.

GiveNDay today. I realize thus is a small audience of Wolves fans but just thought I better share. Lot of matches to be unlocked in both athletic and non-athletic areas. Goal of 1,800 donors on the day and almost at 500 just two hours in.

https://givingday.northern.edu/

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      GiveNDay today. I realize thus is a small audience of Wolves fans but just thought I better share. Lot of matches to be unlocked in both athletic and non-athletic areas. Goal of 1,800 donors on the day and almost at 500 just two hours in.

https://givingday.northern.edu/
      1,314 donors in just the first 10 hours. Just incredible.

Comment

Any other rumblings on incoming kids? I believe we have two commits, one offer to the kid out of Wyoming. Going off what I think is left on roster that puts us at 11 or 12, I think, not counting Deegan

Comment

Deegan committed to Central Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
            Deegan committed to Central Arizona.
            Bummer...didn't event know that was a school.

Comment

Northern signed a big Dutchman for the upcoming season. Quotes with incoming recruits are always positive, but he's a big body that might have some potential. Whether or not he helps for this upcoming season I would guess is probably unlikely.

Comment

I assume that Queens is still coming to the Classic Nov 18 & 19th in Aberdeen?

CHAMPIONS CLASSIC | scb-final (smallcollegebasketball.com)

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                  I assume that Queens is still coming to the Classic Nov 18 & 19th in Aberdeen?

CHAMPIONS CLASSIC | scb-final (smallcollegebasketball.com)
                  Our replacement is....Duluth. great for them, but would have been fun for some other team in the country to be there.
                  Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 06-16-2022, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Does this mean the East-West Challenge is dead?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      I would think that is still alive. This challenge will take the place of our annual pilgrimage to Missouri for the start of the season, I would believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I would think that is still alive. This challenge will take the place of our annual pilgrimage to Missouri for the start of the season, I would believe.
                        Traditionally the East - West Challenge has been the second weekend of the season, which is when this event in Aberdeen is now scheduled.

Comment

Traditionally the East - West Challenge has been the second weekend of the season, which is when this event in Aberdeen is now scheduled.
                          Was third weekend of the season last year for the Wolves, but still this is the same dates as last year's East/West so your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

MSUM has replaced NSU, and it is now a NSIC/RMAC Challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

MSUM has replaced NSU, and it is now a NSIC/RMAC Challenge.
                              Solid upgrade for the challenge. ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X