Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
    What a world we live in where Parker and NBA are mentioned in the same breath.

Comment

Northern gets a 5'5 scoring machine from Dell Rapids

https://twitter.com/ConnorLib/status...XzWCIk7mw&s=19

Comment

If you go to Fox Sports Aberdeen on Facebook you can watch the hour with Saul from yesterday.

Virtually talked no basketball of course, but the last five minutes or ao, pretty great recruiting story of him and Tim Miles.

Comment

A new addition I recently noticed
          Sam Brumfield G 6- 180 Fr. Fergus Falls, Minn. Hillcrest Lutheran

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
            A new addition I recently noticed
            Sam Brumfield G 6- 180 Fr. Fergus Falls, Minn. Hillcrest Lutheran
            I can't find anything on that Prairie View player who joined last season

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              Northern gets a 5'5 scoring machine from Dell Rapids

https://twitter.com/ConnorLib/status...XzWCIk7mw&s=19

Comment

Free Streaming of North Dakota Lions All-Star Basketball Series in Bismarck - Boys Game featuring Ian Motschenbacher and Michael Nhial. Both are on the Class A team.
                Game starts at 8 PM, July 11.

Comment

Second game is in Fargo tonight. Starts at 8 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                    Second game is in Fargo tonight. Starts at 8 PM.
                    Couldn't watch last night, not sure if I can tonight but will try. Got a report on how they looked?

Comment

Comment

The North Dakota kid to keep an eye on next season in the nsic will be MSUM redshirt freshman Owen Hektner.

Comment

Nothing to report on the current team, but I was listening to Tim Miles on a podcast yesterday. They were on the topic of UWGB stuff, and then Tim randomly brings up how UWGB legend Jeff Nordgaard was one of his recruiting failures and then added that Todd Bouman was too. Those were both in his time on Bob Olson's staff at Northern. That would've been a couple of major recruiting coups.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                            Nothing to report on the current team, but I was listening to Tim Miles on a podcast yesterday. They were on the topic of UWGB stuff, and then Tim randomly brings up how UWGB legend Jeff Nordgaard was one of his recruiting failures and then added that Todd Bouman was too. Those were both in his time on Bob Olson's staff at Northern. That would've been a couple of major recruiting coups.
                            Outside if Ole and Miles, I am not sure who either of those other two are but I'll dig on later.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Outside if Ole and Miles, I am not sure who either of those other two are but I'll dig on later.
                              A couple prep stars from SW MN. Nordgaard ended up playing some pro ball after his Horizon League career. Todd Bouman was an NFL quarterback after his NCC career at some school that no longer has a football program.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

A couple prep stars from SW MN. Nordgaard ended up playing some pro ball after his Horizon League career. Todd Bouman was an NFL quarterback after his NCC career at some school that no longer has a football program.
                                Crookston?

EDIT: I just saw you said NCC career. Nevermind.
                                Last edited by MrAugustana; 07-19-2022, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X