Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I was in Aberdeen today and tomorrow...well, actually I wish I was there every day but was really looking forward to going to this even this weekend.

For those attending, enjoy. I can't think of a better way to spend 24 hours over two days.

Comment

Anyone know why Moni didn't play on Saturday? I didn't see more than a few minutes of play of the two games but just noticed looking through the box score.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        Anyone know why Moni didn't play on Saturday? I didn't see more than a few minutes of play of the two games but just noticed looking through the box score.
        Mo Moni mo problems?

Comment

I'm not exactly concerned, as I don't have any control over it...but this lack of Moni news is kind of a bummer. I guess we will find out tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            I'm not exactly concerned, as I don't have any control over it...but this lack of Moni news is kind of a bummer. I guess we will find out tomorrow night.
            I don't know for certain as I wasn't at the games last weekend but it sounds like he went down hard on his knee Friday night but was able to return to the game and continue playing. My assumption is that he did not play Saturday because it was PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I don't know for certain as I wasn't at the games last weekend but it sounds like he went down hard on his knee Friday night but was able to return to the game and continue playing. My assumption is that he did not play Saturday because it was PC.
              Exactly my assumption as well. Why risk it. I hope the assumption is correct.

Comment

The Wolves have looked pretty good tonight in a game that has never been in doubt. NSU jumped out to an early 20 point lead thanks in part to Mary looking really bad and the game never got back within 10. As expected Moni was backed and didn’t appear to be slowed up too much. Masten was great again as well.

Comment

For those who were against getting Harrison Reede...he just committed to St. John's...and not the one in Minnesota

Comment

Nice little weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                      Nice little weekend
                      Yes, it looks like the Wolves did have a great weekend. I didn't have a chance to catch either game. It looks like Moni had a big game vs Duluth with 27 pts. Sunday went as expected with a comfortable win in St. Cloud. It looks like old friend Tommy Chatman did not play at all this weekend. I had to double take at Sam Masten's box score on Sunday (13 pts, 11 reb, 14 ast). He is absolutely amazing. He does so many things for NSU and has to be one of the more important players in the country. Any time you can have 6 players score in double figures, it is a good night. There is not one player that NSU is dependent upon to score, as long as Masten is able to facilitate for everyone.

Comment

• Nice weekend gets a nice honor. Congrats Sam.

https://northernsun.org/news/2023/1/...-the-week.aspx

Comment

• Nice big win for Paula and the women over Augie tonight. I didn't get a chance to see anything other than some peeks at stats. This squad had a hot start and has kind of fizzled since. They can certainly compete with almost anyone they have faced this year but have to put it all together. Hopefully this is the start of a nice run for them.

Comment

• Moni and Masten are as good as advertised. Nhial is an absurd athlete. What is the purpose of Kobe Busch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              Moni and Masten are as good as advertised. Nhial is an absurd athlete. What is the purpose of Kobe Busch?
                              Nhial is definitely a little raw but you see the potential there. Long ways to go though so we'll see.

Kobe?

In case the team suffers an attempted mugging, the bus gets stuck and needs a push, or (due to a new NCAA rule) if we get through ten overtimes without a winner it goes to a bench press face-off.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                                Kobe?

In case the team suffers an attempted mugging, the bus gets stuck and needs a push, or (due to a new NCAA rule) if we get through ten overtimes without a winner it goes to a bench press face-off.
                                Now it makes sense.

It's only been one game but I'm already sick of the Gus Reede commercials.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X