Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
    Northern is going to be in a world of hurt if Trey Longstreet has a role on the team next year. I don’t like picking one person out but he’s a liability in every aspect of the game.
    On offense, yes

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

On offense, yes
      He’s also getting worked on the defensive side of the ball the last few games including today.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
        Northern is going to be in a world of hurt if Trey Longstreet has a role on the team next year. I don’t like picking one person out but he’s a liability in every aspect of the game.
        It'd be fun to look ahead but we no longer get that joy.

Comment

• Quasi relevant

https://twitter.com/tommillergf/stat...NBDAYeeew&s=19

Comment

• Our first portal casualty is...KO on the women's side.

This comes about a week after she said something to the effect of not being able to imagine running it back on finishing here or whatever.

Also of note it appears that Saul did not interview for the UWGB job. They have quite the unique list of final five including our very own Sundance Wicks.

I dont know how anyone else approaches off season but I dread it and just check daily to see who or if anyone has left. I really miss being able to look ahead.
            Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-14-2023, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              WOW

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                I felt pretty good that he would get more time considering the amount of moving parts over his time there. For a number of reasons, things haven't gone well. Thankfully, it's a hockey school which is probably one of the few reasons they did resign him.

Happy for him and hope it works out.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

WOW
                  Don't worry, if things don't work out for Paul this g around, and Q doesn't work out, in a few years Sather will just be coming home to head the Huskies

Comment

Our first portal casualty is...KO on the women's side.

This comes about a week after she said something to the effect of not being able to imagine running it back on finishing here or whatever.

Also of note it appears that Saul did not interview for the UWGB job. They have quite the unique list of final five including our very own Sundance Wicks.

I dont know how anyone else approaches off season but I dread it and just check daily to see who or if anyone has left. I really miss being able to look ahead.
                    Sunny got the job. I guess I'm a UWGB fan now too. I can't wait to see how he does there, but I would bet on an improvement in the first few years as he brings the juice to Green Bay. Congrats and good luck Sunny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Sunny got the job. I guess I'm a UWGB fan now too. I can't wait to see how he does there, but I would bet on an improvement in the first few years as he brings the juice to Green Bay. Congrats and good luck Sunny.
                      I cannot fathom moving that often but good for Sunny.

Watched a couple UWGB games and their gyms were as empty as some of the lowered attended NSIC members (though the announced attendance was much higher). If he has the same effect as he did at MoWest, he'll fill it up.

Comment

• Where is Luke at these days? I know he was at Pacific for a while, but he seems to have dropped off the map.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                          Where is Luke at these days? I know he was at Pacific for a while, but he seems to have dropped off the map.
                          Selling tiny homes in California

Comment

• Totally forgot Josh Moon was there. Makes even more sense now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Good for him. Looks like a big challenge.

Comment

Don't worry, if things don't work out for Paul this g around, and Q doesn't work out, in a few years Sather will just be coming home to head the Huskies
                                Oh goody.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X