Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevor Hudgins and Ryan Hawkins Playing Together... AGAIN!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

College game is 30 second shot clock.
    Well, duh ... not sure why I did that. High school on the brain.

Comment

Last edited by NWFanatic; 04-16-2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

https://www.nbascoutinglive.com/thou...-invitational/

Comment

Hawk returns to the Raptors as he signed a G League contract with the Raptor 905 team

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
            Hawk returns to the Raptors as he signed a G League contract with the Raptor 905 team
            Good to hear. Really excited for him!

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

Good to hear. Really excited for him!
              FYI Zub...I had my connections in Law Enforcement run a check on outstanding warrants for you in Maryville, Nodaway County and Missouri...none were found...so, it is perfectly okay for you to actually come back to the ville for a game, or a visit, or a quick meal at Paglia's!!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

FYI Zub...I had my connections in Law Enforcement run a check on outstanding warrants for you in Maryville, Nodaway County and Missouri...none were found...so, it is perfectly okay for you to actually come back to the ville for a game, or a visit, or a quick meal at Paglia's!!! ;)
                I didn't know those warrants could expire. I was starting to feel the heat one Bearcat gameday weekend when I saw our former Northwest head of security, Earl Brailey (from back in our day), back on campus mixing with the tailgate crowd. He was looking at me kind of funny. Stayed on the Iowa side ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post

I didn't know those warrants could expire. I was starting to feel the heat one Bearcat gameday weekend when I saw our former Northwest head of security, Earl Brailey (from back in our day), back on campus mixing with the tailgate crowd. He was looking at me kind of funny. Stayed on the Iowa side ever since.
                  At some point...you have to take a chance and cross that border!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X