• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    That Majouk put back dunk was absurd
    Quite enjoyable indeed.

60-58 Augie, 2:21 left.

Comment

61-60 Augie 1:25 left.

I think the Vikings will walk off with this one, just seems like we can't capitalize on opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I think the Vikings will walk off with this one, just seems like we can't capitalize on opportunities.
        Precisely my point. Same score, 53.6 left.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Eh...we've done an unfortunately solid job of not maintaining leads at the end of games so far this season.

Comment

We really should have polished that one off. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              That Majouk put back dunk was absurd
              his head was way above the rim - at least that is how I saw it in real time.

He obviously has a way to go and it slight, but he had played pretty good so far and gotten better

Comment

Disappointing loss at home. Augie didn't play great and allowed us to stay in it but we refused to take the game. Just so many missed opportunities.

Overall i think we will be pretty good and there is much to like. Some of the young guys are already better than some of the veterans so that is a good thing i guess.

Augie rebounded the heck out of the ball Fink and Miller have 20 rebounds as guards -- not ok. Hats off to them though

Comment

Braaten is gonna be a good one. He can already get to the rim and make some great passes. and High BB IQ

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                    Disappointing loss at home. Augie didn't play great and allowed us to stay in it but we refused to take the game. Just so many missed opportunities.
                    Both losses have been disappointing and missed opportunities.

Comment

Braaten and Lund inserted into the starting lineup. Chamberlain in the bench rotation last night. Schwartz went from starting to completely out of the rotation. Costello moved to bench role. Really liking the way those two freshmen play. Braaten especially. Such high basketball IQ. Lund struggled with his shot last night, but that's not the norm.

Comment

Women are really impressing me this year. Didn't come into the year with high hopes after losing such a big, talented class. Thought it would be mostly the Borchers show. Parsley and Stoltzman are good!

Comment

Upper just has our number right now -- hopefully we can get them at home

Not a good Winona team. I was not impressed by them, Upper is not quite as good as last year but they still have Jake Hilmer so they can win any game.

gonna be a lot of unpredictable games this year.

Comment

I feel like that 8th spot is still up for grabs. Schwarz, Chamblerlain, Layman, -- if someone wants to really play well the spot is theirs - no one has won it yet

Comment

gonna be some growing pains but by the end of the year I think we will be pretty good. still figuring some things out.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                                Upper just has our number right now -- hopefully we can get them at home

Not a good Winona team. I was not impressed by them, Upper is not quite as good as last year but they still have Jake Hilmer so they can win any game.

gonna be a lot of unpredictable games this year.
                                This is accurate. The NSIC is weird this year. Very unpredictable.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X