Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crixus View Post

I've been using this board for over a decade and this is the first time I've ever seen the word epiphanies used. I don't have any breaking news to add, just wanted to give you kudos for your vocabulary.
    Has anyone used juxtaposition yet? I learned that in college geography and thought it was pretty cool.

Comment

Comment

Yeah incoming guys aren't listed. VerbalCommits only has one HS kid incoming....probably has to be some JUCOs. Tommy Chatman landed there.

Comment

Hearing that Majok Majouk has surpassed the 170-pound milestone. Big if true!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            Hearing that Majok Majouk has surpassed the 170-pound milestone. Big if true!
            Is he one of the freshmen posted last summer that some MIAA dudes were poking fun at? If so yeah that's big news.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Is he one of the freshmen posted last summer that some MIAA dudes were poking fun at? If so yeah that's big news.
              That's the one!

Comment

Here is my random thought (and I believe I’m correct)… how many know that over the past 11 years msum leads the nsic with 6 ncaa tournament appearances?

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                  Here is my random thought (and I believe I’m correct)… how many know that over the past 11 years msum leads the nsic with 6 ncaa tournament appearances?
                  Going from this past season back to 2011-12? Believe Augie has 6 as well. Unless I'm misreading, we made the Regional in 21-22, 16-17, 15-16, 14-15, 12-13, 11-12. But maybe I did the math wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Going from this past season back to 2011-12? Believe Augie has 6 as well. Unless I'm misreading, we made the Regional in 21-22, 16-17, 15-16, 14-15, 12-13, 11-12. But maybe I did the math wrong.
                    Going back even farther past the randomly selected number of 11 years to 15 years, Augie has 9 if I did the math right. Would have to imagine Mankato is pretty high up if you go back 15 as well, but I don't really care to look theirs up.

Comment

Three former NSIC hoopers Jordan Miller, Skyler Bloch and Levi Jansen are starting a podcast which sounds like it will be focused on life after college athletics.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1gEJxSvMWgLYvVSIj2XlCn

Comment

I see it reported on verbal comics that Cade Moritz left UIU for personal reasons. Possibly a significant loss for peacocks as he played some decent minutes at backup center role the past couple seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                          I see it reported on verbal comics that Cade Moritz left UIU for personal reasons. Possibly a significant loss for peacocks as he played some decent minutes at backup center role the past couple seasons.
                          An equally significant loss for all of us who don't get to watch him run any more.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X