Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Bearcats 2022-23 Basketball Schedule

Really intrigued with the first FIVE teams on the Bearcat's schedule this year. Four of the five teams won over 20 games last season. Starts off November 5-6 with West Texas A&M and Flagler at the Hall Of Fame Classic down in Lakeland, Florida and then moves to the Tipoff Classic on November 11-12 in St. Joseph with NW facing Northern State and Minnesota-Crookston. Finally, the NW Bearcats bring Truman State to Lamkin Bearcat Arena on November 20. Love that Truman has the Iowa Hawkeyes (Oct 31) and the Purdue Boilermakers (Nov 2) on their exhibition schedule to start their season. Brutal . . . but, beneficial?

Originally posted by ZubCat81 View Post
    Really intrigued with the first FIVE teams on the Bearcat's schedule this year. Four of the five teams won over 20 games last season. Starts off November 5-6 with West Texas A&M and Flagler at the Hall Of Fame Classic down in Lakeland, Florida and then moves to the Tipoff Classic on November 11-12 in St. Joseph with NW facing Northern State and Minnesota-Crookston. Finally, the NW Bearcats bring Truman State to Lamkin Bearcat Arena on November 20. Love that Truman has the Iowa Hawkeyes (Oct 31) and the Purdue Boilermakers (Nov 2) on their exhibition schedule to start their season. Brutal . . . but, beneficial?
    Augustana had an exhibition game against Iowa in 2015 and shocked the 12.000 plus fans at Carver Hawkeye Arena by beating the Hawkeyes

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Augustana had an exhibition game against Iowa in 2015 and shocked the 12.000 plus fans at Carver Hawkeye Arena by beating the Hawkeyes

I'm a HUGE Iowa Hawkeyes fan ... scrapbooks with basketball and football that started for me back in 1965 from the once glorified Des Moines Register PEACH Sports Page ... and I remember that Augustana game at Carver Hawkeye Arena ... lost by 1 point ... stunning and painful.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X