Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beavers slip by Southern Arkansaw 82-79. With BSU down one with the ball, 16 seconds left, BSU called a time-out and ran a back screen lob dunk play that won the game. A 2-0 start against decent D2 competition is encouraging for a team picked 15th in the NSIC. Congrats Coach Boschee and the Beavers!

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
      Never know about these early season games. St. Cloud lost by 35 yesterday but won by 32 today.
      It sure was not the same team! Patient shots and aggressive defense. Hungry playing.

Comment

Mavs win 84-64 against Henderson

Comment

Half Winona State 34- MOSO 40.
          Warriors got nothing in the last 4 minutes.
          Yikes. But, seeing good effort.
          King is ready for a good half!

Comment

I’m not adjusting to this new flop rule very well. Seems like it distracts from play. Let the prima Donna’s have their seconds in the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by War Eyore View Post
              I’m not adjusting to this new flop rule very well. Seems like it distracts from play. Let the prima Donna’s have their seconds in the sun.
              These three zebras look like they’ve been off work for about six months.

Comment

I guess the flop is a point of emphasis this year? I’m assuming so since they called three in this game. The first one on Southern was probably legit. The second called on Ndaw was ridiculous. The guy was wide open at the free throw line and clanked one off the front of the rim, and he threw his head back in disgust at himself. There was no defender near him, for him to pretend he got poked in the eye or something. The ref totally blew that one.

I’m sure later they felt they had to call one on the Winona player, who actually got bumped while missing his layup. It seemed bad too.

What was especially bad though were our shooting percentages from two, three and the stripe.

Comment

We knew there would be nights like this, Augie was up on Washburn 13-7 with 1439 left in the half and goes into halftime down 34-19.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    We knew there would be nights like this, Augie was up on Washburn 13-7 with 1439 left in the half and goes into halftime down 34-19.
                    2nd half even more painful. AU will get their grove on sometime this season.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post

These three zebras look like they’ve been off work for about six months.
                      The officials had a very rough game. I totally agree with your assessment of the three flop calls. Then later, Sam was asking for an explanation on the technical on Winston and the ref told him 2 or e times he would be over to explain it ... and he never did. The calls were terrible both ways. Just not a good game for the officials.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post

Well, this didn’t age well. SNU falls to Sioux Falls today 75-72.
                        Coach Johnson and company with an eye opening early season W once again! (Ignore the Pitt loss, let me have this)

Football crashed and burned once again, now time for me to get some irrational hope for basketball for a few weeks.
                        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                        2016 NSIC Champions
                        πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”‘

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X