82-15 please.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      82-15 please.
      Sometimes MSU doesn’t give the best effort on D, probably more like 82-27

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

lots of great stories. character
        Was he the coach who started the game with a basket hanger on offense vs a really good opponent- they would score vs 4 defenders, Mustangs would throw a TD pass. Worked a couple of times, then the other team put a stop to that.

Comment

40-39 Mavs lead St Cloud at halftime

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
            40-39 Mavs lead St Cloud at halftime
            Sad to watch this and see how empty the building is, when these matchups used to have huge, roaring crowds. Now you can see student reading their books. Hallenbeck Library.

Comment

Mavs feel comfortable in the empty arena and beat St Cloud 86-68. Game was closer than that for the most part.

Comment

Mavs win 86-68. Mavs are now 3-0

Comment

Wonder if Simple is at the game?

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                    I didn't see him in his regular seat on the North end, but he might have been on the East side. I didn't hear him so he probably wasn't there on a Tuesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I didn't see him in his regular seat on the North end, but he might have been on the East side. I didn't hear him so he probably wasn't there on a Tuesday night.
                      he
                      Wish Simple was still posting. Miss the curmudgeon's banter.

Comment

HELL NO.
                        I may go to the Moorhead game to cheer for the Dragons or the Augie game to cheer for the Vikings, but those would be the only 2 possible scsu games I will attend.
                        And I know that I'm not the only basketball alumnus that feels that way.

Comment

he
                          Wish Simple was still posting. Miss the curmudgeon's banter.
                          Get off my lawn. :)

Comment

HELL NO.
                            I may go to the Moorhead game to cheer for the Dragons or the Augie game to cheer for the Vikings, but those would be the only 2 possible scsu games I will attend.
                            Good to hear from you. Keep posting in your crass style ;)

Comment

HELL NO.
                              From now on I will refer to you as Judas...smh

Comment

HELL NO.
                                Good idea, save up the money for those NCHC games!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X