Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Austin Andrews being preseason POY despite not being the best offensive or defensive player on his team is pretty funny.
    Preseason POY to not even making 2nd team All NSIC. Sweet sweet vindication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Preseason POY to not even making 2nd team All NSIC. Sweet sweet vindication.
      Now, with a touch of luck, let's get then out of the regional as well, haha

Comment

• I'm wondering what the BB junkies on here thought of St. Cloud rookie coach Quincy Henderson's first year. 10-18, 7-15 and made the tournament. I know WT's Tom Brown told me Q only had 1 kid that could play.

Oh, BTW, Tom just won his 6th straight LSC regular season AND tournament championships. And the 1 seed in the South Central regionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
          I'm wondering what the BB junkies on here thought of St. Cloud rookie coach Quincy Henderson's first year. 10-18, 7-15 and made the tournament. I know WT's Tom Brown told me Q only had 1 kid that could play.

Oh, BTW, Tom just won his 6th straight LSC regular season AND tournament championships. And the 1 seed in the South Central regionals.
          No one left on here that cared about St. Cloud and certainly no one singing the praise of Q.

But thanks for dropping by for the unsolicited update on your coach.

Comment

I'm wondering what the BB junkies on here thought of St. Cloud rookie coach Quincy Henderson's first year. 10-18, 7-15 and made the tournament. I know WT's Tom Brown told me Q only had 1 kid that could play.

Hard to tell much this first season. He didn’t have a ton of talent to work with. He probably got the most he could out of his guys. His grade so far is an incomplete. Will know a lot more after we see how he recruits. My guess it will take some time to get the program to where he hopes it can be. Scsu, like many Minnesota state schools, are having significant budget issues as enrollments seems to continue to decline. It will make his job even more difficult.

Comment

Only decent wins were Bemidji and Minot. Otherwise, they beat UMC x2, Mary, Winona and Concordia.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

No one left on here that cared about St. Cloud and certainly no one singing the praise of Q.

But thanks for dropping by for the unsolicited update on your coach.
                I thought there might be some Winona fans interested in the coach(es) who were not good enough for them. Is that unsolicited enough for you, dickhead?

Comment

I thought there might be some Winona fans interested in the coach(es) who were not good enough for them. Is that unsolicited enough for you, dickhead?
                  If you think Winona fans were the ones are the ones that didn’t want him, I believe you are quite mistaken. But to answer your question, yes, perfect amount (minus the name calling). Thank you. Haha
                  Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-06-2023, 07:46 PM.

Comment

my my...someone needs a timout.

Comment

Literally every Winona fan still on here has lamented that the administration chose not to hire Brown and Gove. This has been discussed every time you've posted about Brown's success and accolades. It was lamented even before Brown achieved any success in Texas.

Comment

• So any nsic fans cheering for Msum, UMD or Nsu in ncaa tournament? Or are you cheering for the Gac or miaa teams this weekend? Or don’t you care since your team not playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                          So any nsic fans cheering for Msum, UMD or Nsu in ncaa tournament? Or are you cheering for the Gac or miaa teams this weekend? Or don’t you care since your team not playing?
                          GAC first, MIAA next, and after that, hoping the NSIC teams get disqualified and sent home. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                            So any nsic fans cheering for Msum, UMD or Nsu in ncaa tournament? Or are you cheering for the Gac or miaa teams this weekend? Or don’t you care since your team not playing?
                            I'm probably in the minority on this, but I cheer for conference pride. The exception is cheering for UMD would be revolting.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

GAC first, MIAA next, and after that, hoping the NSIC teams get disqualified and sent home. :)
                              Gotta appreciate the honesty

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

I'm probably in the minority on this, but I cheer for conference pride. The exception is cheering for UMD would be revolting.
                                I like to see the conference do well in these matchups as well. To me, it shows the conference's strength and a rising tide lifts all boats, as long as it's not one team doing all the lifting

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X