Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

I'm probably in the minority on this, but I cheer for conference pride. The exception is cheering for UMD would be revolting.
    That’s how I typically look at things as well. I think most nsic teams play the right way and represent the conference well. I can cheer for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I thought there might be some Winona fans interested in the coach(es) who were not good enough for them. Is that unsolicited enough for you, dickhead?
      Are you Richard from Fort Lee New Jersey? None of us thought Brown and Gove weren’t good enough. Without them Leaf’s teams would have never gone anywhere. The new AD was an arrogant fool and wouldn’t even interview them. Even with that he’s still around. Your good luck is our misfortune. If they were here we would be you. Our guy seems like an ok coach who can’t attract enough/keep talent. Is what it is. I would replace him with Q in a heartbeat. At least then we could hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
        So any nsic fans cheering for Msum, UMD or Nsu in ncaa tournament? Or are you cheering for the Gac or miaa teams this weekend? Or don’t you care since your team not playing?
        Whenever Augie is not involved I cheer for anarchy, this weekend will be no different.

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Are you Richard from Fort Lee New Jersey? None of us thought Brown and Gove weren’t good enough. Without them Leaf’s teams would have never gone anywhere. The new AD was an arrogant fool and wouldn’t even interview them. Even with that he’s still around. Your good luck is our misfortune. If they were here we would be you. Our guy seems like an ok coach who can’t attract enough/keep talent. Is what it is. I would replace him with Q in a heartbeat. At least then we could hope.
          Oh man, if only that could happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Oh man, if only that could happen.
            We will see how you feel when he gets the program in shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

We will see how you feel when he gets the program in shape.
              My mind will not change. Its never been about wins and losses with me(although its a lot nicer to win) but its about who should have the job. And a winona guy should not have that job. And I'm not the only alum that feels that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

My mind will not change. Its never been about wins and losses with me(although its a lot nicer to win) but its about who should have the job. And a winona guy should not have that job. And I'm not the only alum that feels that way.
                You guys sure know how to hang on to a grudge.

Comment

• UMD’s women (30-3) play in D-II’s Elite Eight vs. Assumption U. (Mass.) at 2:30 pm Monday in St. Joseph, Mo. UMD’s men (26-9) play in Elite Eight vs. Black Hills St. at noon Tuesday in Evansville, Ind.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                    UMD’s women (30-3) play in D-II’s Elite Eight vs. Assumption U. (Mass.) at 2:30 pm Monday in St. Joseph, Mo. UMD’s men (26-9) play in Elite Eight vs. Black Hills St. at noon Tuesday in Evansville, Ind.
                    Bulldogs put up a valiant effort - and were rewarded with a 20-pt victory and Final Four berth.

Excited for them!

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Bulldogs put up a valiant effort - and were rewarded with a 20-pt victory and Final Four berth.

Excited for them!
                      Catawba beat Cal St Dom. Hills 77-70 in the first game and will play the Bulldogs tomorrow. UMD got off to a slow start with their star on the bench with two fouls but it ended up 61-41. Nice to have a blowout to give your starters some rest.

Comment

• Black hills St is up 45-32 over Duluth at halftime. BHSU is quick, active and better shooting team so far.

Comment

• Coulda used Blair shooting like this a week ago....

Comment

• Announcers said Andrews was pouting to officials at the break about not getting calls. Some things don't change. 8 minutes to go Dogs have whittled it down 64-54.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                              Announcers said Andrews was pouting to officials at the break about not getting calls. Some things don't change. 8 minutes to go Dogs have whittled it down 64-54.
                              2 points on 1-4 FG in 13 minutes, nothing to see here, move along

Comment

• Duluth getting worked by very good black hills team. Duluth probably a little lucky to get through regional. Black hills may keep winning if they shooters it like this.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X