Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best D2 team in SD, BHSU wins 86-68. Jackets really quick to the rim. I wish them good luck the rest of the final 4

Comment

• I didn't know BHSU has only been a D2 for a decade...are they actually the SD team people need to watch for the Summit's next poaching?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        I didn't know BHSU has only been a D2 for a decade...are they actually the SD team people need to watch for the Summit's next poaching?
        Lol

Comment

I didn't know BHSU has only been a D2 for a decade...are they actually the SD team people need to watch for the Summit's next poaching?
          I think there would be some bhsu people in favor. Long bus rides currently for bhsu in rmac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

I think there would be some bhsu people in favor. Long bus rides currently for bhsu in rmac.
            One of the reasons the Summit turned down Augie was only having $82 million ... BHSU's is just $17 million (as of 2020) Maybe up to like $25 now #MakeItYours

In addition, Augustana’s endowment of $82 million (compared with St. Thomas’ $436 million) raises concerns about whether the school is financially nimble enough to beef up its athletic department budget without sacrificing elsewhere.

Comment

Errbody eerrbody get your troll on, errbody errbody get your troll on, WHAT, get your troll on!

Comment

Chances:

Comment

• Originally posted by Try II View Post

One of the reasons the Summit turned down Augie was only having $82 million ... BHSU's is just $17 million (as of 2020) Maybe up to like $25 now #MakeItYours

In addition, Augustana’s endowment of $82 million (compared with St. Thomas’ $436 million) raises concerns about whether the school is financially nimble enough to beef up its athletic department budget without sacrificing elsewhere.
                  Wait, so Augie who has been big pimpin on all those athletic upgrades for all these years is actually closer to broke, than making it big?!?!?! Hope yall didn't invest in that ESG bs, you will never make it ahead and to the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsufamily View Post

Wait, so Augie who has been big pimpin on all those athletic upgrades for all these years is actually closer to broke, than making it big?!?!?! Hope yall didn't invest in that ESG bs, you will never make it ahead and to the show.
                    80 million is close to broke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Try II View Post

To be competitive Augustana would had to raise around 6 million every year. USD and SDSU who are heavily subsidized by state aid and student fees. SDSU receives 45% of it's 20 million athletic budget that way, USD 18.5 million budget receives 66% in the same manor. Early in the transition SDSU boasted they would not need state aid.

Augustana runs their Athletic budget with no state aid, Including the upcoming D1 hockey program.

SDSU, USD rely heavily on state money and student fees to subsidize Division I athletics (argusleader.com)

Comment

• Hey, lets get back on task here. Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you to BHSU for ending the run. No more *****ing from Erin Andrews(at least until next November) about the officials missing a call(or just not giving him every one).

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          Hey, lets get back on task here. Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you to BHSU for ending the run. No more *****ing from Erin Andrews(at least until next November) about the officials missing a call(or just not giving him every one).
                          If Duluth faculty has noon ball I'd bet you could find some complaining there.

The world is filled with opportunities if you would just look for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                            Hey, lets get back on task here. Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you to BHSU for ending the run. No more *****ing from Erin Andrews(at least until next November) about the officials missing a call(or just not giving him every one).
                            Pre-season POY Andrews against BHSU played 16 minutes had a grand total of 2 points

Men's Basketball vs University of Minnesota Duluth on 3/21/2023 - Box Score - Black Hills State University Athletics (bhsuathletics.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by wsufamily View Post

Say we're TROLLING . . . .TROLLING . . .TROLLING...yeah...TROLLING down the river.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                                Is this the most disappointing season ever from a preseason POY (not including injury). The fact he went from all of those accolades to limited minutes off the bench is astonishing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X