Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final 78-62 NW
    looks like the deepest bench we’ve had for awhile
    The announcers need to do their homework-they kept calling NW 3 time National Champions rather than 3 in a row/4 total

Comment

Didn’t rely as much on the 3 point shot in this game as we have. Ran a lot more isolation plays on the block for Waters and Alexander who both looked good. Unless the graphic they put up was wrong, we shot 70% from the field tonight. That’s pretty darn good. We also had 17 turnovers… that’s not that good. That said, I think there is hope for this team yet. ;)

Comment

DB had 16 rebounds. Stirtz looks like the real deal
        Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-05-2022, 09:32 PM.

Comment

The bench outscored the starters 47-31…. That’s not something you see very often.

Comment

Well, that was embarrassing.

Now back to WBB
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Was refreshing to watch a team basketball game instead of a 3 point contest for a change. Hope to see more of that in the future.

Comment

Any word on Wes?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                  Any word on Wes?
                  Just watched the game again on the Florida Southern website and caught WD walking with just crutches. He really wasn't using the crutches as you would suppose as he walked by the camera with the crutches not really being used. Plus he did not have a walking boot on and seemed to be putting weight on both feet. May be a good sign. Really impressed with the young Freshman from Liberty. I would also say teams are not going to be able to set back in the lane and use a big to guard IJ! Going to be fun watching Ben put this team together going forward. Great start to the season.

Comment

After wlu, nwmsu is my favorite team. They get a good shot on every possession. No heat check shots. Great team defense, Wtexam had great athletes but they took too many difficult shots.

I'm curious about the pay wall for all conference games. Does conference make enough $ to justify the reduced audience exposure for the conference as a whole? Most other good conferences are free.

Comment

Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
                      After wlu, nwmsu is my favorite team. They get a good shot on every possession. No heat check shots. Great team defense, Wtexam had great athletes but they took too many difficult shots.

I'm curious about the pay wall for all conference games. Does conference make enough $ to justify the reduced audience exposure for the conference as a whole? Most other good conferences are free.
                      I read it brought in over $500k for the conference teams last year...while not anywhere near bigger D1s...I'd imagine it does help athletic budgets at MIAA schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
                        Well, that was embarrassing.

Now back to WBB
                        What's embarrassing is that WT can't send along a athletic trainer with the squad yet can afford one to send with the women's team to there tournament. For such a nice football stadium we built its sure is EMBARRASSING the most consistent program over the past 5 years is the one getting the shaft. But yeah keep going all rah rah rah on that women's team. These guys don't need ya around.

EMBARRASSING!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X