Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Missouri Mules

What will this season bring for the Mules. Recent history predicts more disappointment. but maybe coach K will finally turn it around.

Yikes, the Mules are off to a 0-2 start against D2 schools. Not to worry, the Mules have a stretch of NAIA Bible Schools to beat-up on before they open the conference against UCO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
      Yikes, the Mules are off to a 0-2 start against D2 schools. Not to worry, the Mules have a stretch of NAIA Bible Schools to beat-up on before they open the conference against UCO.
      MNU is not bad may beat this current mules team if shooting percentage is as poor as previous two games. Central Methodist is greatly improved since last time mules played them.

Comment

Central must have played better today. MNU games are on youtube. They have looked like a decent NAIA team. Does anyone know why Chapman didn't play or was limited the first two games.

Comment

Chapman played 23 minutes against Upper Iowa, 15 against East Central & Central Methodist and 25 today. He scored 8 total points (4 each game) against the d2 teams and 26 points (11 & 15 today) against the NAIA creampuffs. Fritz has also capitalized on the competition 8 points in the first two games (5 & 3) and 22 (11 in each) in the last two. CMU looked OK but MNU looked awful.

Comment

Congratulations. On the cupcake schedule beating a team. 112-35 does NOTHING to help team prepare for conference games. Could have a scrimmage and been more productive. Still 0-2 against D2 competition. That's all that counts anyway unless an insecure coach is trying to pad his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
              Congratulations. On the cupcake schedule beating a team. 112-35 does NOTHING to help team prepare for conference games. Could have a scrimmage and been more productive. Still 0-2 against D2 competition. That's all that counts anyway unless an insecure coach is trying to pad his record.
              How embarrassing for UCM to schedule this game. The punk ass Mules should drop down to NAIA and join the Bible Conference. Send coach K and (AD) Jerry Hughes packing.

Comment

0-3 against D2 competition

Comment

Mules lose 64-58 to #7 ranked Central Oklahoma. To the Mules credit, they played hard and looked better than I thought they would. Kim Anderson is on the broadcast team and he made several good comments during the game. Man does Kim have a deep voice or what.

Comment

Mules lose 64-58 to #7 ranked Central Oklahoma. To the Mules credit, they played hard and looked better than I thought they would. Kim Anderson is on the broadcast team and he made several good comments during the game. Man does Kim have a deep voice or what.
                    I understand the frustration with coach K, but I agree with you- 6 point loss to UCO is nothing to be upset about. I thought the outcome would be much worse for the mules.

Comment

Sounds like a contract extension for Coach K is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Sounds like a contract extension for Coach K is in order.

Ouch, good one Augie. Actually, I'm convinced that coach K's sugar daddy (AD Jerry Hughes) has already given coach K a lifetime contract.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I understand the frustration with coach K, but I agree with you- 6 point loss to UCO is nothing to be upset about. I thought the outcome would be much worse for the mules.
                          I thought CentralOK looked awful, especially in the first half. They just kept bombing up shots, most of which they missed as they hit less than 36% of their shots in the 1st half. The Wells kid was scoreless for the first 19:45 of the game. He wound up with 22 as the Chos played much better in the 2nd half.

I think some of CentralOK's gaudy offensive stats are opponent driven. They have scored 109 points per game playing down and 78 points per game against D2 competition.
                          Last edited by Randy; 12-03-2022, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Lincoln outscored the Mules 18-7 in the final 5:03 to win 74-72. The Mules fall to 1-4 against D2 competition (5-4 overall).

The Mules play their first road game of the season Tuesday in Joplin.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              Lincoln outscored the Mules 18-7 in the final 5:03 to win 74-72. The Mules fall to 1-4 against D2 competition (5-4 overall).

The Mules play their first road game of the season Tuesday in Joplin.
                              Just one more example of inept coaching

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X