• Augieholic
    replied
    If Reid wants to keep cooking Yorko all week I'll gladly keep watching:

https://twitter.com/reidouse/status/...kjtHVY3zQ&s=19

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by fanofnsic View Post
    Here is the one play from the Wayne/UMD game from the other night.

And this guy is considered by the NSIC to be one of the top officials the league has to offer.

Reid Ouse on Twitter: "In last night’s episode of #FloppingTech we have what is commonly referred to as an “ankle breaker” Talk about adding insult to injury. https://t.co/qAhRxpgYOX" / Twitter
    When I froze the video it looked like Austin Andrews tripped the WSC player. How did others see it?

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

And this guy is considered by the NSIC to be one of the top officials the league has to offer.

Reid Ouse on Twitter: "In last night’s episode of #FloppingTech we have what is commonly referred to as an “ankle breaker” Talk about adding insult to injury. https://t.co/qAhRxpgYOX" / Twitter
    Ridiculous call. What makes it even worse is that went in favor of UMD, which has been the biggest group of floppers in history of nsic the past few years. Also Reid Ouse is a good basketball guy. Former Msum coach and now trains many top high school, college and pro players in the off season.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied

Hahahahahaha

Thank you so much. This is truly abominable officiating. Yorko is out of his mind!

Leave a comment:

• fanofnsic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Saturday's game was a fun one. Reede hit some unbelievable shots Dilling also made some big threes. It seemed like Northern was hitting everything there for a while, but actually they have had several better shooting games this season. NSU was mostly able to keep Hilmer from going crazy limiting him to 22 pts, 6 ast, and 5 TO. The biggest story coming out of the weekend is Moni's health. He tweaked something (ankle I believe) at the end of the game Friday night and appeared to tweak it again Saturday on the collision with Hilmer. I would love for him to be able to play this weekend, especially against Duluth but I don't know how bad it is. "I Hate Winter" is on tap and the hot tub is on order. Hopefully there will be a big crowd this weekend to see a fun team.

Leave a comment:

• Peacock
    replied
    Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Regardless it was a hell of a win after Moni went out. Reede being on fire was the end of it. I love it when teams talk some trash and there was plenty to go around this game.
    Was a very good game, I thought when UIU tied it up at 76 we had the momentum and would close it out. Northern shot the hell out of the ball from 3 and hit a couple bigs ones down the stretch. Intense game throughout.

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Peacock View Post

Correct, nothing intentional, UIU guy went around him chasing his guy and their legs collided and he went down. Not even close to being intentional...I can't imagine why anyone would even say that. He got hurt Friday night and aggravated it Saturday. Start watching at 1:09.45, he will be in top corner of screen, not sure UIU guy even saw him to be honest. https://nsicnetwork.com/?B=505589
    Regardless it was a hell of a win after Moni went out. Reede being on fire was the end of it. I love it when teams talk some trash and there was plenty to go around this game.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by Peacock View Post

Correct, nothing intentional, UIU got went around him chasing his guy and their legs collided and he went down. Not even close to being intentional...I can't imagine why anyone would even say that. He got hurt Friday night and aggravated it Saturday. Start watching at 1:09.45, he will be in top corner of screen, not sure UIU guy even saw him to be honest. https://nsicnetwork.com/?B=505589
    Apparently it was nsu4life…he says all kinds of things that many can’t understand.

Leave a comment:

• Peacock
    replied

He hurt something, haven’t heard yet if it’s knee or ankle. NSU4LIFE vows it was an intentional act by Upper Iowa but I haven’t seen a good enough clip yet to form an opinion. He hurt his ankle late in the game Friday night so I’m wondering if he aggravated it.
    Correct, nothing intentional, UIU guy went around him chasing his guy and their legs collided and he went down. Not even close to being intentional...I can't imagine why anyone would even say that. He got hurt Friday night and aggravated it Saturday. Start watching at 1:09.45, he will be in top corner of screen, not sure UIU guy even saw him to be honest. https://nsicnetwork.com/?B=505589
    Last edited by Peacock; 01-29-2023, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Is Jackson Moni injured? I think he only played 11 min last night?
    He hurt something, haven’t heard yet if it’s knee or ankle. NSU4LIFE vows it was an intentional act by Upper Iowa but I haven’t seen a good enough clip yet to form an opinion. He hurt his ankle late in the game Friday night so I’m wondering if he aggravated it.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Is Jackson Moni injured? I think he only played 11 min last night?

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Nice job by msum to play well at Winona on Saturday after tough loss Friday at UIU.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Agreed. You can tell he’s always been the most athletic kid in any game he’s played. He’s very confident in his abilities and doesn’t always have himself in the best position to make a play. But even at this level his athleticism jumps out at you. Once he figures out how to play at this level he is going to be really, really good.
    You need to change your statement to most games instead of any games. He was once in a neighborhood game of mumbly-peg and little Johnny Jackson from down the street showed him a thing or 2. :)

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied

He’s young. He is super athletic. He touched the ball, in my estimation, to 10 times, and shot the ball 7 of those times and made 1. He will learn to pick the spots but he is not doing well with those spots at the moment.
    Agreed. You can tell he’s always been the most athletic kid in any game he’s played. He’s very confident in his abilities and doesn’t always have himself in the best position to make a play. But even at this level his athleticism jumps out at you. Once he figures out how to play at this level he is going to be really, really good.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X