X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yette
    replied
    Originally posted by The Yette View Post
    UIU still driving the struggle bus early in the season.
    Refs with a terrible charge call as UIU was making a run early in the half that completely reversed momentum.

Then they call a ticky-tack foul with 5 seconds left that took away a game tying 3.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Mavs win 96-78

Leave a comment:

• The Yette
    replied
    UIU still driving the struggle bus early in the season.

Leave a comment:

• cat fan
    replied
    Categorize this one as "ugly but effective" for the Cats. They lead 29-21 at the half.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Mavs lead 40-37 at half

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Concordia jumps out to a 25-21 lead at the under 10 TO

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by cat fan View Post
    Very much looking forward to watching the broadcast of the Wildcats vs Augie. Tough road test to start conference play.

But I have to say, starting the conference season on a Tuesday night right as students are leaving campus and other fans are focusing on Thanksgiving Break is just about the worst possible timing I could imagine. If conference play has to start prior to Thanksgiving, it should have happened last weekend. C'mon schedule-makers...let's do better next year.
    Vikings are almost an all-new team, facing an experienced team like Wayne St. will be a challenge. Agree with you on the scheduling.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by cat fan View Post
    Very much looking forward to watching the broadcast of the Wildcats vs Augie. Tough road test to start conference play.

But I have to say, starting the conference season on a Tuesday night right as students are leaving campus and other fans are focusing on Thanksgiving Break is just about the worst possible timing I could imagine. If conference play has to start prior to Thanksgiving, it should have happened last weekend. C'mon schedule-makers...let's do better next year.
    I think they like to keep weekends open for teams to schedule multiple games. Travel partner games don't really disrupt midweek scheduling for classes. But yes, environments probably won't be the greatest.

Leave a comment:

• cat fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    started a topic NSIC - conference season chat

NSIC - conference season chat

Games get going tonight. Don’t forget, some have the early start tonight.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X