Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC - conference season chat

Games get going tonight. Don’t forget, some have the early start tonight.

Very much looking forward to watching the broadcast of the Wildcats vs Augie. Tough road test to start conference play.

But I have to say, starting the conference season on a Tuesday night right as students are leaving campus and other fans are focusing on Thanksgiving Break is just about the worst possible timing I could imagine. If conference play has to start prior to Thanksgiving, it should have happened last weekend. C'mon schedule-makers...let's do better next year.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post
      Very much looking forward to watching the broadcast of the Wildcats vs Augie. Tough road test to start conference play.

But I have to say, starting the conference season on a Tuesday night right as students are leaving campus and other fans are focusing on Thanksgiving Break is just about the worst possible timing I could imagine. If conference play has to start prior to Thanksgiving, it should have happened last weekend. C'mon schedule-makers...let's do better next year.
      I think they like to keep weekends open for teams to schedule multiple games. Travel partner games don't really disrupt midweek scheduling for classes. But yes, environments probably won't be the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by cat fan View Post

Vikings are almost an all-new team, facing an experienced team like Wayne St. will be a challenge. Agree with you on the scheduling.

Comment

Concordia jumps out to a 25-21 lead at the under 10 TO

Comment

Mavs lead 40-37 at half

Comment

Categorize this one as "ugly but effective" for the Cats. They lead 29-21 at the half.

Comment

UIU still driving the struggle bus early in the season.

Comment

Mavs win 96-78

Comment

Originally posted by The Yette View Post
                    UIU still driving the struggle bus early in the season.
                    Refs with a terrible charge call as UIU was making a run early in the half that completely reversed momentum.

Then they call a ticky-tack foul with 5 seconds left that took away a game tying 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The Yette View Post

Refs with a terrible charge call as UIU was making a run early in the half that completely reversed momentum.

Then they call a ticky-tack foul with 5 seconds left that took away a game tying 3.
                      Wow. Jake Hilmer for 3 to win the game at the buzzer. 82-81 UIU over WSU.

Comment

Wow, UIU wins on a last second 3! Was a horrid game for most part, down 16 at half. I've watched most all games this year and while UIU has been scoring their D has been very, very suspect and no different first half. Second half they chip away, keep it close, and Winona missed some key FT's. Down 1 with 5 seconds UIU fouls, King misses first FT, hits second, they inbounds to Hilmer with 3.9 seconds and he goes length of court to hit the 3 to win!!!!

Comment

Augie went on quite a run to open the 2nd half, taking a good sized lead. Cats hung tough though and took the lead back late, winning by 8. Very nice game for freshman guard David Harmon. He will be a good one.

Comment

Mustangs opened in a 14-2 hole but pulled out the 73-65 win. Typical Mustangs performance with balanced scoring, four starters between 12-15 points.

Cartwright scored 20 for USF but on 16 shots...3-11 on 3s

SMSU rivalry week continues Saturday against Mount Marty

Comment

Kobe Busch called for a flagrant because he stepped in Gus Reede's ankle or because he made contact on the ground? I'm confused on the call but mainly just because there wasn't an explanation.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X