Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
    The NSIC continues to ignore what its fans want,.

It is a limited fan base to start with and the entertainment market only gets more crowded every day, but the NSIC has men playing conference games at 5:30 PM on a weekenight.

It's a joke. It's dumb and it is bad for the League and the product.

Incidentially, the NSIC men's BB product is really good and worth watching. But alas, they would rather be woke.
    I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Yep, your probably right the week day schedule probably nothing to do with woke or not. Still doesn’t change the fact that most universities are woke.
      Broke. Most universities are broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Yes. Go woke and go broke.

Comment

Are we talking about SCSU?

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Yes. Go woke and go broke.
            This guy's starting to remind me of the Abe Simpson meme...all the old heads on here really complaining about schools being "Woke".
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Are we talking about SCSU?
              I’d rather not :)

Comment

Reminder that when the conference season gets back underway it’ll be on a Thursday/Saturday, December 1 and 3. Some of you will be relieved to know that the women are back in their opening act place. This time.

Comment

Reminder that when the conference season gets back underway it’ll be on a Thursday/Saturday, December 1 and 3. Some of you will be relieved to know that the women are back in their opening act place. This time.
                  Do you think that's because of the complaints lodged by fans on this website? Really makes you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Do you think that's because of the complaints lodged by fans on this website? Really makes you think.
                    I’ve been thinking. I think that’s just what they want you to think. You think?

You were right

Comment

Moorhead wins on road at Colorado Pueblo. Baumgartner getting eased back into lineup is good news. Hoping Myren also back from injury in next week or two. Still too many mental mistakes on defense and failure to box out at times. This team needs to clean up the little things. Need another win today to finish 5-2 going into conference play isn’t too bad to start season.

Comment

My first impression of the Bethany Lutheran- Mankato score 116-98 at Mankato was not impressive. Giving up 49 points at half to a low-mid DIII team and almost 100 for the game is shaky for an NSIC contender. HOWEVER, Bethany Lutheran has upgraded some from their recent D3 .500 records with two solid DIII road wins in Milwaukee and were 5-0 at the time. So much for first impressions. Congrats to both teams on two great starts.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
                          My first impression of the Bethany Lutheran- Mankato score 116-98 at Mankato was not impressive. Giving up 49 points at half to a low-mid DIII team and almost 100 for the game is shaky for an NSIC contender. HOWEVER, Bethany Lutheran has upgraded some from their recent D3 .500 records with two solid DIII road wins in Milwaukee and were 5-0 at the time. So much for first impressions. Congrats to both teams on two great starts.
                          Bethany will win a lot of games this year. But…you’d still like to see a more dominant victory. They have a few players though and could likely take down Crookston. Ha

Comment

Bethany will win a lot of games this year. But…you’d still like to see a more dominant victory. They have a few players though and could likely take down Crookston. Ha
                            Crookston almost lost to Presentation who Northern beat by almost 50 without Moni and playing a lot of bench.

I'd say that's a pretty safe bet.

Comment

UIU wins two down in Florida over Thanksgiving. Against East Central on Saturday UIU lead at half, but second half went on a cold spell and found themselves down by 15 at one point. Down 9 with just over a minute to play they close out game on 9-0 run to tie game with 3 seconds left on a 3 ptr by Carter Jannsen. Handle them in OT. First night beat a pretty good Wingate team by 9. Hilmer has big weekend going for 30 and 34 respectively, would assume he will be under consideration for NSIC player of week, just monster games. UIU has been interesting, putting up points like they have even with loss of Smoldt and Williams, but the difference I see is on the defensive end. Way too much dribble penetration for some easy dump offs and buckets. I'm sure they'll tighten things up....as usual they get up and down court and fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Crookston almost lost to Presentation who Northern beat by almost 50 without Moni and playing a lot of bench.

I'd say that's a pretty safe bet.
                                Yeah…I didn’t want to be making any wild statements. But it might be wild to say Crookston would even keep it close 😳

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X