Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light night in the NSIC. No Warriors, so I go to watch Chase Grinde at USF.
    That doesn’t work, out with a torn labrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Eyore View Post
      Light night in the NSIC. No Warriors, so I go to watch Chase Grinde at USF.
      That doesn’t work, out with a torn labrum.
      I think the Mavs all have torn labrum’s as well. At least they are shooting like it. Might have more fouls than FGs

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

I think the Mavs all have torn labrum’s as well. At least they are shooting like it. Might have more fouls than FGs
        Not doing well, ball won’t fall for them. I’m not following the line up strategy for the Mavs.

Scales is doing some good things.
        i think the Concordia game might be a better watch.

Comment

Not doing well, ball won’t fall for them. I’m not following the line up strategy for the Mavs.

Scales is doing some good things.
          i think the Concordia game might be a better watch.
          Hard to argue that

Comment

• Sioux Falls wins 71-48. Mavs shoot 28% overall and 2-25 from 3. Good stuff tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
              Sioux Falls wins 71-48. Mavs shoot 28% overall and 2-25 from 3. Good stuff tonight.
              Very good.
              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
              2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• Who is this Janssen player for UIU came in a 22% 3pt. shooter and is 4 for 4. Nice to see FINK back earlier then predicted.

Comment

• I like this new announcer for Wayne State. Tremendous improvement over previous broadcasts.

Schmidty said Jansen’s grandma was getting all vocal at Mankato last week. Railing on the referees. I think I heard her on today’s too.

Saw some sparks from the Warriors today. Just can’t control games. I think the skill is there. Is it maturity?

Comment

I like this new announcer for Wayne State. Tremendous improvement over previous broadcasts.

Schmidty said Jansen’s grandma was getting all vocal at Mankato last week. Railing on the referees. I think I heard her on today’s too.

Saw some sparks from the Warriors today. Just can’t control games. I think the skill is there. Is it maturity?
                    You’re delusional. Winona’s lineup will put the fear in no one. They have become Concordia.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUDieHard View Post

Heard he applied for a NAIA job back in the spring, never got an interview. Must not be too dedicated to WSU
                      It’s a shame he didn’t get the job.

Comment

• Votava and Yorko called two flop technicals that were so ticky tacky even Mark Riggs would be impressed. The first on the younger Hilmer for falling down after a made 3 where he was bumped by the Augie defender. The second on Fink for exaggerating contact on a made layup where he was bumped. A true master class is show boat officiating. Bravo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                          Votava and Yorko called two flop technicals that were so ticky tacky even Mark Riggs would be impressed. The first on the younger Hilmer for falling down after a made 3 where he was bumped by the Augie defender. The second on Fink for exaggerating contact on a made layup where he was bumped. A true master class is show boat officiating. Bravo.
                          Yorky will NEVER let anyone show him up in the I'm a better referee that you category. Guy is all about ego.

Comment

• Eisner coaching in track pants. He's definitely comfortable in his current job.

Comment

• Tough weekend for Mankato...

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                                Eisner coaching in track pants. He's definitely comfortable in his current job.
                                With their record I’m suspicious he’s coaching with Zoom.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X