Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone. It's been a while. A bit quiet tonight with just BSU-UMary UMC-Minot in action. Went to the BSU game. Beavers down 14 early in the first half, then snapped back to win 77-67. I'm beginning to like BSU's John Sutherland's game. Going 13/16 from the field didn't hurt. He's got a great "stab shot". Some used to call it a jump hook. Don't know what they call it now, but very effective. Extremely hard to defend. Albrecht, Kone and a few more had their moments tonight too. I've only seen a few games (UMC & CSP at NMU) and tonight's game. So I haven't seen the upper echelon of the league. I'll see what Minot's got tomorrow.
    Last edited by CoachSalscheider; 12-30-2022, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• And we're back, when did Wayne add suite type seating on the stage?! Classing up the joint!

Comment

• Wayne women up 7-4 after 3 minutes and their coach does a full lineup sub?! Getting weird early in Wayne America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          Wayne women up 7-4 after 3 minutes and their coach does a full lineup sub?! Getting weird early in Wayne America.
          That's called a line change in hockey, and you better start learning those terms as that sport is coming into Vikingland. :)

Comment

• Marshallite Noah Puetz with a buzzer beater at half, USF 30, SMSU 25. Pretty even game at The Stew (we're calling it that now).

It worked out nicely, I came down to SF to see Mr. Football, and saw the Stangs were playing before the Stampede.

Comment

Wayne women up 7-4 after 3 minutes and their coach does a full lineup sub?! Getting weird early in Wayne America.
              Coach P and Don Meyer were very close, for what it's worth.

Comment

• Wolves up on Duluth 33-27 at half. Three weeks off was just what the Dr. ordered, I guess.

Comment

• USF is doing a great job with rebounding. It's pretty much the only statistical category they have a significant edge in. 39-32 10:32 2nd.

Comment

• 8:18 40-SMSU, 39 USF

That was quite the run.

Comment

• 56-52, 2:33 left - SMSU on top but USF just hit a big 3 and won't go away quietly.

Comment

• 62-54. That should do it at The Stew.

Comment

• Fun game in Fayette! Come on Warriors, beat those hens! Close out 2022 strong and make a run (Save Schoh from having to post that job)

Comment

• Only Bemidji and Wayne holding home court tonight.

Comment

Wayne women been subbing 5 at a time pretty regularly this season

Comment

And we're back, when did Wayne add suite type seating on the stage?! Classing up the joint!
                                Yes....the stage was converted into club-esque seating. Food, drink and restrooms for Cat Club members

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X