Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice weekend for dragons. This team continues to play very well on both ends of floor. 11-2 on season and have only played 3 home games to date. New coaching staff has done a great job recognizing the talent and strengths of this veteran group. Msum has various scoring options making them very difficult to defend.

Terrific weekend for Zimmer. He controlled the paint in both games. Beeninga has played great all season. McGhee bounced back with great first half at Duluth. Myren’s strength and defensive ability is another weapon missing early in season. Kinsey’s energy has been great addition. Baumgartner’s poise and veteran leadership is so important to this team. Team appears to be locked into their individual roles and confident in all phases. Another big series this coming weekend against Wayne and Augie. I expect both games to be tough as usual.

Comment

• After this past weekend it is clearly obvious that Tim Bergstrasser definitely wasn't qualified to even get an interview at scsu(sarcasm)
      F-you heather weems and the horse you rode in on, you didn't like Kevin Schlagel and you made sure that you got one last shot in at him as you left and screwed his program by hiring the IDIOT you hired. Your name needs to be associated with the ineptitude that their basketball team is going to reach.
      I want to win the MegaMillions so I can fund an additional scholarship player at most of the other programs in the league(Duluth, Moorhead, Northern, Bemidji, Crookston, Mary, Minot, Southwest, Augie, Wayne, Coo, Concordia, and Upper) Plus a 15 point win vs scsu get you a $5,000 bonus and 20 gets you $10,000.

Comment

• Looks like Crookston is back to its old ways with Weisse gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          Looks like Crookston is back to its old ways with Weisse gone
          ??????

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

??????
            Have you seen their record? Only win was by a 4-point margin to Presentation College (last year they beat PC by 31).

Canned Dan Weisse in the offseason. Reportedly, players complained to administration that he was too tough on them...

Comment

• Another quiet night in the NSIC with just BSU playing Northland College (Ashland WI). The Beavers had a not-so-impressive 91-82 win. NC is a low D3 program with a 3-10 record . NC had a 17-point loss at CSP and a 37-point loss at Bethany Lutheran in Mankato. A more challenging weekend awaits us in Winona & Fayette.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Have you seen their record? Only win was by a 4-point margin to Presentation College (last year they beat PC by 31).

Canned Dan Weisse in the offseason. Reportedly, players complained to administration that he was too tough on them...
                Gotcha, yeah, the grass isn't always greener is it? SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                  After this past weekend it is clearly obvious that Tim Bergstrasser definitely wasn't qualified to even get an interview at scsu(sarcasm)
                  F-you heather weems and the horse you rode in on, you didn't like Kevin Schlagel and you made sure that you got one last shot in at him as you left and screwed his program by hiring the IDIOT you hired. Your name needs to be associated with the ineptitude that their basketball team is going to reach.
                  I want to win the MegaMillions so I can fund an additional scholarship player at most of the other programs in the league(Duluth, Moorhead, Northern, Bemidji, Crookston, Mary, Minot, Southwest, Augie, Wayne, Coo, Concordia, and Upper) Plus a 15 point win vs scsu get you a $5,000 bonus and 20 gets you $10,000.
                  Man Heather Weems. The rest of us love her ! she sure is something

Comment

• For those interested, former Mary Marauder Kai Huntsberry and his new team, North Texas, are on the CBS Sports network right now playing Western Kentucky. He's a starter averaging 31 minutes and 11.6 points a game. Looks like the move worked out for him.

Comment

• heather weems screwed SCSU men's basketball over and left. Hiring a woman beater.

Comment

• huge road weekend for the Mustangs. Need to sweep -

Last edited by MrMustang; 01-10-2023, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Eyore View Post
                          Fun game in Fayette! Come on Warriors, beat those hens! Close out 2022 strong and make a run (Save Schoh from having to post that job)
                          Two nice wins in a row for the Warriors. Hopefully, it's a sign of things to come. They are playing really good defense. The question will be can they find enough offense to beat the better teams.

James Kelly finding the floor has been a great addition for this team. While he's not a "big" perse, he does bring some good defensive intensity and is enough of a scorer to help on that front.

Comment

• No matter how grim the games get its nice to be back within earshot of Steve d'Eustachio, the best in the business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                              No matter how grim the games get its nice to be back within earshot of Steve d'Eustachio, the best in the business.
                              This is the one take in this entire world that I will never be able to understand or comprehend. Lots of things I don't believe in but can see the other sides point of view....but this one just blows my mind. I just cant imagine having a worse human being behind a mic, other than maybe that McFeely dude from Fargo.

Comment

• Congrats BSU with your 65-61 win at Winona. Don't know if we played good perimeter defense or WSU just had a poor 3-pt shooting performance (4-21, 19%). Either way, we'll take it. Our rotation on game two certainly slimmed down (played 7 with 2 guys at 35, one at 39 and one at 40 minutes). Congrats Beavers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X