Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    No matter how grim the games get its nice to be back within earshot of Steve d'Eustachio, the best in the business.
    I listened to D'Eustachio for a short time, then I went back to Jeff Fylling. Between the two Jeff is so much more descriptive and intelligent about the game. Don't know where MSUM got this guy, they can do way way better.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

I listened to D'Eustachio for a short time, then I went back to Jeff Fylling. Between the two Jeff is so much more descriptive and intelligent about the game. Don't know where MSUM got this guy, they can do way way better.
      It took us many, many years but my acquaintance...we just became friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

D’Eustschio fully admits he isn’t the greatest basketball mind ever. That’s why he has Jared Bledsoe who is knowledgeable about the game. It’s a personal preference thing and I think D’Eustachio does a good job describing the game while having some fun at the same time. No crime in that in my book. I think msum entire tv production crew does a very good job overall with various different camera views, etc. It’s easily one of best production crews in the conference and the win many awards for their efforts each year is my understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post
          Congrats BSU with your 65-61 win at Winona. Don't know if we played good perimeter defense or WSU just had a poor 3-pt shooting performance (4-21, 19%). Either way, we'll take it. Our rotation on game two certainly slimmed down (played 7 with 2 guys at 35, one at 39 and one at 40 minutes). Congrats Beavers.
          I believe that put Winona at 5-56 or something like that for the weekend. Made one late on Friday. Nice Eisner likes to build his teams around three point shooters. Maybe if he keeps looking he might find some.

Comment

• Tuesday game in Moorhead is set up to be great battle. Both teams appear to be playing well and looks like both teams are healthy. Should be a fun one.

Comment

• Coo would probably like to have the SMSU game back but a 2-0 road weekend cures some ills.

Some big opportunties await next weeked when both north leaders come to the Stewie (Sorry SW_Mustang, it was the Stewie first but the Stew is fine).
              4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
              2016 NSIC Champions
              🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                Coo would probably like to have the SMSU game back
                Which one? You lost both...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Which one? You lost both...
                  Yes.

I was referring to the most recent one, but both had blown halftime leads.
                  4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                  2016 NSIC Champions
                  🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• I expect great game Tuesday night in Moorhead. Hopefully students are back and a good crowd turns out to see two of the better teams in the country. Nsu4life commented that msum wasn’t very good after watching a msum game early in season so I’m hoping the home court advantage will help keep the dragons in the game somehow.

Looking forward to seeing two well coached teams that both play very hard. Just another in long line of big games between these two teams in recent past. Nsu has won their fair share. Hoping this time around it’s msum’s night. Good luck to all nsu fans not named nsu4life.

Comment

• I expect a really high level college basketball game tonight in Moorhead. Both teams are playing really well right now. NSU will be facing a different team than the one they played in November. I've been saying for 10 years how much of a fan I am of Baumgartner's game. He always seems to get up a little more for NSU and I'm guessing the fact that he didn't play in the first matchup has only ramped that up a little more for him. If the Wolves continue to shoot the ball like they have, I think they can beat anyone. If they struggle, they can lose to a lot of teams. Much to my surprise, they were able to dominate inside in the first game. Moorhead made an effort to keep them off the 3PT line and the Wolves attempted a season low 18 3PT in the game. They are averaging 30 attempts per game. Almost exactly 1/2 of their shots come from outside the arc on the season(453 3PTA, 452 2PTA). Hopefully the Wolves can get the ball inside again tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                        I expect a really high level college basketball game tonight in Moorhead. Both teams are playing really well right now. NSU will be facing a different team than the one they played in November. I've been saying for 10 years how much of a fan I am of Baumgartner's game. He always seems to get up a little more for NSU and I'm guessing the fact that he didn't play in the first matchup has only ramped that up a little more for him. If the Wolves continue to shoot the ball like they have, I think they can beat anyone. If they struggle, they can lose to a lot of teams. Much to my surprise, they were able to dominate inside in the first game. Moorhead made an effort to keep them off the 3PT line and the Wolves attempted a season low 18 3PT in the game. They are averaging 30 attempts per game. Almost exactly 1/2 of their shots come from outside the arc on the season(453 3PTA, 452 2PTA). Hopefully the Wolves can get the ball inside again tonight.
                        Looking forward to your breakdown afterwards. Was hoping to run up to watch but we had a basketball practice added for one of the kids so can't make it up. Just live stats for this guy.

Comment

I expect a really high level college basketball game tonight in Moorhead. Both teams are playing really well right now. NSU will be facing a different team than the one they played in November. I've been saying for 10 years how much of a fan I am of Baumgartner's game. He always seems to get up a little more for NSU and I'm guessing the fact that he didn't play in the first matchup has only ramped that up a little more for him. If the Wolves continue to shoot the ball like they have, I think they can beat anyone. If they struggle, they can lose to a lot of teams. Much to my surprise, they were able to dominate inside in the first game. Moorhead made an effort to keep them off the 3PT line and the Wolves attempted a season low 18 3PT in the game. They are averaging 30 attempts per game. Almost exactly 1/2 of their shots come from outside the arc on the season(453 3PTA, 452 2PTA). Hopefully the Wolves can get the ball inside again tonight.
                          Agree with everything you said. Getting Baumgartner back this time is big deal for dragons. Also, don’t forget Myren was out the first meeting as well. He is a very tough nosed defender, which is greatly needed against an nsu team that is playing so well offensively. Hoping msum can keep nsu shooting percentage below 70% in the first half…unlike the first matchup in Aberdeen.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Looking forward to your breakdown afterwards. Was hoping to run up to watch but we had a basketball practice added for one of the kids so can't make it up. Just live stats for this guy.
                            Unfortunately I'm in a similar boat as you this evening. I'm hoping I'll be able to watch a replay before my eyes get too heavy tonight.

Comment

Unfortunately I'm in a similar boat as you this evening. I'm hoping I'll be able to watch a replay before my eyes get too heavy tonight.
                              Oof, if you do, thanks for taking one for the team there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                                I expect great game Tuesday night in Moorhead. Hopefully students are back and a good crowd turns out to see two of the better teams in the country. Nsu4life commented that msum wasn’t very good after watching a msum game early in season so I’m hoping the home court advantage will help keep the dragons in the game somehow.

Looking forward to seeing two well coached teams that both play very hard. Just another in long line of big games between these two teams in recent past. Nsu has won their fair share. Hoping this time around it’s msum’s night. Good luck to all nsu fans not named nsu4life.
                                You remember an early season, five word comment about one non-conference game of MSUMs ? This is starting to get a little worse than living rent free...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X