Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

You remember an early season, five word comment about one non-conference game of MSUMs ? This is starting to get a little worse than living rent free...
    Yep, I remember when you take a cheap shot at my favorite team…and knowing you, as I do, I’m very confident it was fully intended to be a cheap shot. Nonetheless, I think your squad has been playing some great basketball as of late and I hope both teams play up to their potential. This game should only continues to build on what is a pretty good rivalry…which only helps both programs and the conference as a whole. Plus, this board has been a little boring lately with the normal lack of Augie enthusiasm… so I figured I might as well spice it up a bit in anticipation of the big game tonight…

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
      I expect great game Tuesday night in Moorhead. Hopefully students are back and a good crowd turns out to see two of the better teams in the country. Nsu4life commented that msum wasn’t very good after watching a msum game early in season so I’m hoping the home court advantage will help keep the dragons in the game somehow.

Looking forward to seeing two well coached teams that both play very hard. Just another in long line of big games between these two teams in recent past. Nsu has won their fair share. Hoping this time around it’s msum’s night. Good luck to all nsu fans not named nsu4life.
      And the beauty of this is that for us living outside the radio broadcast radius of Moorhead and Aberdeen, we will watch the game on the NSIC network and get the Moorhead announcer. :) Pure Gold for some of us.
      As an added bonus, maybe Mark Riggs will be working so we can watch a game with 75 fouls called.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Yep, I remember when you take a cheap shot at my favorite team…and knowing you, as I do, I’m very confident it was fully intended to be a cheap shot. Nonetheless, I think your squad has been playing some great basketball as of late and I hope both teams play up to their potential. This game should only continues to build on what is a pretty good rivalry…which only helps both programs and the conference as a whole. Plus, this board has been a little boring lately with the normal lack of Augie enthusiasm… so I figured I might as well spice it up a bit in anticipation of the big game tonight…
        LOL...seek help.

Comment

LOL...seek help.
          HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
            huge road weekend for the Mustangs. Need to sweep -
            well got a split. now a huge home weekend. we can make some noise here if we can get 2 wins

my reports are that Northern and Moorhead are both really good. really good

Comment

• I’m pretty pumped to get to see my first Northern game of the year up in Moorhead. Hopefully turns out to be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

I listened to D'Eustachio for a short time, then I went back to Jeff Fylling. Between the two Jeff is so much more descriptive and intelligent about the game. Don't know where MSUM got this guy, they can do way way better.
                I don't think he realizes where he lives....Congratulating SDSU on their national championship during the Northern game. I'm sure no one from Fargo is listening...

Comment

• Just kick Kobe out...please.

after replay, yeah he gets on top if the ball but just could have made that look a little more like it wasn't a tackle...good grief

Comment

• The refs have missed a boat load of calls in this first half. Yeah we have been swatted too many times that I know how to count while driving the ball but I’ve heard 5 slaps with no calls and I’m on the opposite end of the court next to the awfully male dominated student section.

Comment

Just kick Kobe out...please.

after replay, yeah he gets on top if the ball but just could have made that look a little more like it wasn't a tackle...good grief
                      Surprised Kobe is still in the game. Get pads and a helmet for him, he would be an excellent TE/DE. Great game only letdown by an annoying play by play announcer, thankful for mute.

Comment

Surprised Kobe is still in the game. Get pads and a helmet for him, he would be an excellent TE/DE. Great game only letdown by an annoying play by play announcer, thankful for mute.
                        Hahaha im with you 100%

On replay Kobe was technically on top of the ball but obviously came down on him entirely. If he had more than a six inch vertical that could have been a nice defense play or atleast a common foul. Either way, yes, he should be playing football.

Comment

• The ref just openly admitted he missed back to back calls of course in Moorhead’s favor. Kudos to that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                            The ref just openly admitted he missed back to back calls of course in Moorhead’s favor. Kudos to that guy.
                            It certainly appears the NSU Wolves are the alpha's of the NSIC.

Comment

It certainly appears the NSU Wolves are the alpha's of the NSIC.
                              I mean this in all honesty. NSU has played well and are now in control but we can't forget Minot. We can't forget Ferris on our own court.

I've said this in the past but the national championship game team NSU had is my barometer (I'd assume it's the same for Augie).

I just really hate that we have so little depth. I really hate the fact if anything happened to Sam we'd have no one to bring the ball up.

Can they go on a run, absolutely, but if i were to guess I really don't think either of these teams are one of the best in the country or maybe even the region.

Again, I hope we win 21 more games but i just dont see that.

But that's just the realistic view. For now, excited about the NSIC season and it's wonderful to be sitting at the top, but a long way to go.
                              Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 01-10-2023, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• A very well played game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X