Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Yea asking nsu fans to be in bleachers, actually designed for the fans, is same thing as asking usf administrators to renovate their entire gym to move bleaches back six feet. At some point you may even find your analysis comical…but I won’t hold my breath.
    If we apply your analysis to another topic you are basically saying people that speed are ok but people that abide by the speed limits are in the wrong. You previously stated that NSU should simply just do something with bleachers yet you say for USF that is a big ask to have them renovate an entire gym. (Which it is and also why I said i don't really have an issue with it, lol)

I mean, if that isn't some comical analysis I am not sure what is.

Comment

• First my Cheerios and now the Stewie?! Can we leave things I love NSU4LIFE out of your "dicussions" with 123???

Lotta close games last night. USF-NSU included. Coo tried to give it away at the end with the two missed FTs up two but escaped with a W. Looking forward to another big game tonight.
      4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
      2016 NSIC Champions
      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
        First my Cheerios and now the Stewie?! Can we leave things I love NSU4LIFE out of your "dicussions" with 123???

Lotta close games last night. USF-NSU included. Coo tried to give it away at the end with the two missed FTs up two but escaped with a W. Looking forward to another big game tonight.
        To be fair I hope they don't change a thing. I'm sure people there enjoy being so close to the action.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

If we apply your analysis to another topic you are basically saying people that speed are ok but people that abide by the speed limits are in the wrong. You previously stated that NSU should simply just do something with bleachers yet you say for USF that is a big ask to have them renovate an entire gym. (Which it is and also why I said i don't really have an issue with it, lol)

I mean, if that isn't some comical analysis I am not sure what is.
          What I said is nsu fans should be in the stands like the fans in virtually every other gym in the country. Then someone else commented to my post saying the bleachers are too far away from the action… to which I responded maybe they could look at a way to extend bleachers. Try to keep up I know things move fast for you.

Comment

• Matt Cartwright attempted 68 field goals this weekend. He only made 24 of them but he should probably get out the hot ice for his right arm.

Comment

• A couple of items to ponder:
              --Remember to set your watches and alarms for 5:30 and 3:30 next weekend as once again, the NSIC great equity experiment rears it ugly head for the rest of the season.
              --if the play-offs started this week Augie would be sitting at home without an invite. Good thing for them that they don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                A couple of items to ponder:
                --Remember to set your watches and alarms for 5:30 and 3:30 next weekend as once again, the NSIC great equity experiment rears it ugly head for the rest of the season.
                --if the play-offs started this week Augie would be sitting at home without an invite. Good thing for them that they don't.
                Seeing as we just split the Mary/Minot weekend at home (and almost lost to Mary), I think we'll need to take a dramatic step/leap forward to have hope for a playoff berth.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Seeing as we just split the Mary/Minot weekend at home (and almost lost to Mary), I think we'll need to take a dramatic step/leap forward to have hope for a playoff berth.
                  How many get in? How does it work now?

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

How many get in? How does it work now?
                    It's been so long since Winona last made it that you need a reminder of how it works?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

It's been so long since Winona last made it that you need a reminder of how it works?
                      Very impressed with your smsu team on Friday. They have some strength inside and some length and quickness on perimeter. I can see why you are optimistic for future.

Comment

• Augustana is 6-10. They're nowhere close to making the regional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                          Augustana is 6-10. They're nowhere close to making the regional.
                          4-8 conference, 8-10 overall. A true and sad story fur Vikings fans. Only 2 returning players with meaningful minutes a juco and NAIA grad transfer plus 5 young freshmen. Not a place Augustana fans are accustom with. The youngsters are showing promise and help coming for 23-24

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                            Matt Cartwright attempted 68 field goals this weekend. He only made 24 of them but he should probably get out the hot ice for his right arm.
                            He made some amazing shots on Saturday night. Not sure usf has much choice but to let him shoot it 30+ times a game. If he ever has an off they are in real trouble, but he is a heck of an offensive player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                              Augustana is 6-10. They're nowhere close to making the regional.
                              He meant the conference tournament, not the regional.

Comment

• The recent flop rule was probably necessary to stop the excessive flopping in years past, but now I think there needs to be some discussion of how it’s being called at times. It can’t be automatic flop call when ever there is contact and defensive player hits the floor. If offensive player lowers shoulder in post and defensive player ends up on ground then, at a minimum, it should be a no call, in my opinion. Can’t reward offensive player for lowering shoulder. Flop call was intended to stop defender from going to ground with light contact from offense. Definitely tough call for refs, but I think the flop point of emphasis for the refs has turned into instant flop calls at times without really considering the blow levied by offense player…on post moves for example.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X