Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

crazy too see SCSU decline so much in the last 10 years
    Was looking at SDSU men's BB attendance rarely do they go over 2000 with crowd size. The heyday's in the NCC were in 80's up to mid 90's. At NDSU 1653

Comment

• Interesting Msum fact: over past 29 games (including final 9 games of last season) the dragons are 25-4, which is one of the best stretches in Msum men’s basketball history.

Comment

• Bigler has lost 5 of his 6 trips to Bemidji....

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Was looking at SDSU men's BB attendance rarely do they go over 2000 with crowd size. The heyday's in the NCC were in 80's up to mid 90's. At NDSU 1653
          fascinating to say the least. Not sure what is happening but part of it is students just don't go. anywhere hardly

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

fascinating to say the least. Not sure what is happening but part of it is students just don't go. anywhere hardly
            I was watching a Warrior game earlier this year when the announcer made reference to the "student section." I think there were 25 students. It made me sad.

Comment

• Saul Phillips to UWGB?

Comment

• Originally posted by fanofnsic View Post
                Saul Phillips to UWGB?
                Followed promptly by Paul Sather to NSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by fanofnsic View Post
                  Saul Phillips to UWGB?
                  Or Sundance I see?

Comment

• Randall Herbst anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Even the Gophers are averaging under 9,000 (officially) so far this season. That doesn’t seem so bad for how bad they are this season, but in the old days they’d still average 12,000+ even in the bad years and I’ve heard that actual scanned tickets has been half that or less for many games this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by HumRsky View Post

Even the Gophers are averaging under 9,000 (officially) so far this season. That doesn’t seem so bad for how bad they are this season, but in the old days they’d still average 12,000+ even in the bad years and I’ve heard that actual scanned tickets has been half that or less for many games this season.
                        Pandemic has changed entertainment habits, but also, I think people became more budget-conscious through the pandemic. We might not technically be in a recession (not sure), but I think spendng habits have become recession-like while prices are still sky-high.

Comment

• Originally posted by HumRsky View Post

Understandable. They stink and after more than ten years in this state I've only met four Gopher fans in person and that includes Laker, haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Pandemic has changed entertainment habits, but also, I think people became more budget-conscious through the pandemic. We might not technically be in a recession (not sure), but I think spendng habits have become recession-like while prices are still sky-high.
                            Wonder if the ease of streaming games also hurts attendance. Hearing nsic may start charging for streaming service next season.

Comment

• Tomorrow night, 530pm, in St Cloud, it's Vikings vs Huskies. The SIMPLE BOWL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                                Tomorrow night, 530pm, in St Cloud, it's Vikings vs Huskies. The SIMPLE BOWL!!!!!!!!!
                                Used to be a Bowl when I cared about both teams, now that I only care about 1, its lost its luster. Go Vikings.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X