Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No audio for game. I listen to Fylling on radio.

Comment

• Coach Q subbing in five new guys 2:30 into the second half after Augie gets four offensive rebounds on the same possession.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
        No audio for game. I listen to Fylling on radio.
        Audio is there. Just have to turn your volume all the way up.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Well, the one guy isn't going to get any criticism from me,(ever) then Rhett is solid and then well, you have little yorky. Not in person, as I won't be as long as he's the coach, even with my favorite NSIC referee working the game(no, it not Riggs). Having some solid texting discussions with another member of this forum.
          Again, I'm hurt

Comment

• If Northern could adapt their offense to not rely on the three ball and just post Moni up against a team like Winona who can’t guard him down low that would be neat. Run on sentence or not that’s my frustration. Post the guy up.

Comment

Well, the one guy isn't going to get any criticism from me,(ever) then Rhett is solid and then well, you have little yorky. Not in person, as I won't be as long as he's the coach, even with my favorite NSIC referee working the game(no, it not Riggs). Having some solid texting discussions with another member of this forum.
              It's colt45, isn't it?

Comment

• Instead Moni is going to go ice cold from 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Again, I'm hurt
                  You're always busy with work or kids. :)
                  Nest weekend we'll connect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Audio is there. Just have to turn your volume all the way up.
                    don't want to forget tv volume up so high and shut it off.

Comment

• Now I'm switching to the + to watch Northern's coach in waiting playing against Moni's next team. :)

Comment

• 90-66 AU. 46 points for true freshmen. 20pts. free throws. Career night for Helgren, Rensch and loge. Texas Tom was already talking about UMD in interview. Would be fantastic if freshmen played loke this tomorrow.

Comment

You're always busy with work or kids. :)
                          Nest weekend we'll connect.
                          No

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                            If Northern could adapt their offense to not rely on the three ball and just post Moni up against a team like Winona who can’t guard him down low that would be neat. Run on sentence or not that’s my frustration. Post the guy up.
                            I do like this team, but this will be the death of this team. NSU’s season will end in a game when they aren’t making threes and have no plan B. Moni and Belka are not true post players, but have shown the ability to score from there. There just isn’t any indication Saul is willing to go down low with this team.

Comment

• 70 3PT attempts in tonight’s game between NSU and WSU. That’s a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                                70 3PT attempts in tonight’s game between NSU and WSU. That’s a lot.
                                Just hope Moni is ok

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X