Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will never convince me what Hilmer just did to Moni, wasn't intentional.
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 01-28-2023, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Correct. MrAugustana nailed it. Those NW people are awfully sensitive.
      They are desperate to find anything out of the ordinary to be excited about. I can't blame them

Comment

• Austin Andrews is currently getting worked by Jackson Loge.

Current fouls: Augie 10 UMD 2

Augie up 5.

Comment

• Upper Iowa Coach all butt hurt about our guys talking trash to their bench but maybe he should tell his guys to stop talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
            Upper Iowa Coach all butt hurt about our guys talking trash to their bench but maybe he should tell his guys to stop talking.
            Reede/Dilling vs the Hilmer Bros isn’t the most physically imposing beef out there but the shooting contest and trash talk might be intriguing.

Comment

• Anybody else lose the UIU broadcast?

Comment

• If paying for streaming can help with sound issues and, idk, cutting off a feed before halftime. I'm in. If they don't say they are going to share that revenue to help schools with streaming, ill just watch live stats.

UIU guy is good for making the game exciting. Not great pipes but does well. Winonas sounded like they should be doing a fashion show.

Wolves up 45-33 at half, I think

Comment

• Augie up 7 at the half. Easily their best performance given the competition. Fink, Graves, and Miller carrying the load offensively but the young bloods are contributing in other ways.

Foul count: Augie 11 UMD 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                    Anybody else lose the UIU broadcast?
                    It froze with seconds remaining in first half. Back now for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      Augie up 7 at the half. Easily their best performance given the competition. Fink, Graves, and Miller carrying the load offensively but the young bloods are contributing in other ways.

Foul count: Augie 11 UMD 4
                      I’ve been waiting for Texas Tom to get his young group playing well and it looks like maybe that time has come. Count me among those that have been enjoying the Vikings struggles so far this season, but I also knew it wasn’t likely to last long enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                        You will never convince me what Hilmer just did to Moni, wasn't intentional.
                        I don’t know. I never like to assume the worst. Hopefully it is just a knee to the calf and not an ankle/knee injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I don’t know. I never like to assume the worst. Hopefully it is just a knee to the calf and not an ankle/knee injury.
                          Just the way he cut through him and swung his arm out looked like he meant every bit of that. Maybe not, but that's my opinion on it.

Comment

• Reede is on one today, holy cow!

Comment

• Augie already getting tagged with 4 fouls in the first 3 minutes. Duluth sitting comfortably at 1 foul still.

Comment

• Longstreet is thinking waaaaaaaaayy too much when he shoots right now. I would like for him to keep shooting, just not any more today.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X